*_Gym advice needed_*

*Paging guy with all those Cam avi's or anyone who can help*

Recently, I've been pretty consistent when it comes to going to the gym, but lately I've been feeling like I get tired quickly. I'm guessingI'm not eating right before I go. If I go in the morning, I'd usually have a bowl of grapes or some kind of fruit. And if I go in the afternoon I'dprobably eat like a 6 inch Subways sandwich or something small like an hour before going. I've spoken to some of my co-workers that attend the gym on aregular bases and they say I should buy a protein shake so it can give me some kind of energy. Though like always, I wanted to get a second opinion on it. Anyhelp would be appreciated.

Could be a lot of things....lack of sleep, overall diet makes you sluggish, got a lot of stuff on your mind, etc.

Lot of lifters take caffeine or pre workout supps before their workouts which will give you energy. You certainly do not need to go that route however. I wouldstart with some sort of protein before your workout, maybe a spoonful of honey with that, then make sure you warm up properly and get yourself loose. Thenclear your head, get some good tunes going, and let er rip.

What are your sleep patterns like? Also, are you getting enough rest in-between workouts? You could also try the NO-Xplode supplement....

i was gonna say a spoonful of honey.

i dont think you need to go the route of protein / supplements yet though.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What are your sleep patterns like? Also, are you getting enough rest in-between workouts? You could also try the NO-Xplode supplement....
Yeah sleep plays a huge role.

Cop N.O. Xplode. Youll never look back...
pimp.gif

I'm taking Nitric Oxide supplements (N.O. X-Plode or MRI Black Powder) before I workout and it's giving me a huge boost when I hit the gym. I hate thatI have to rely on pre workout supplements, but it really helps me train harder. I agree with Fiasco.

sleep is really that important for lifting?

i sleep like CRAP and if its that important it must be having somewhat of a negative effect on me. bout to change that up if i see some evidence or hear someNT testimonials
laugh.gif

Its all in your head, just focus. Play the beginning of Em's "Till I Collapse" in your head....

"Sometimes you just feel tired. You feel weak and when you feel weak you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta findthat inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flaton your face and collapse"

It this doesn't help you I don't know what will.

try some glycerol mixed with a carb drink before your workout. it gives you a nice pump and brings out your veins.

Its all in your head, just focus. Play the beginning of Em's "Till I Collapse" in your head....

"Sometimes you just feel tired. You feel weak and when you feel weak you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta findthat inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flaton your face and collapse"

Originally Posted by quik1987

Try some HGH
smh.gif

laugh.gif

You need to take in some sort of protein before and after your workouts.
Energy supplements help me before a workout, I hate getting that "lazy" feeling before I lift, so I try to eat something light, like a banana orapple right before.

N.O. Xplode is a godsend. You need to seriously purchase it. I have a really hectic schedule consisting of school in the mornings, work from 3-11...and I go toto the gym right after. I usually am exhausted by the end of the day, but the N.O. definitely gives me the boost I need in order to get good pumps. Youwon't look back.

And to the one random dude above, yeah sleep is CRUCIAL for weight training or any bodybuilding for that matter.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the help. I'm guessing my sleep has a lot to do with it because I have horrible sleeping patterns
laugh.gif
. I can't recall thelast time I've fallen asleep before 1 or 2 [except for last week, I knocked out on accident]. I'm always in bed by 2 or 3, regardless if I have to wakeup at 9 or 11. I need to change that asap. I really don't want to rely on supplements but I'll def look into this N.O. Xplode thing.

Originally Posted by travman24

"Sometimes you just feel tired. You feel weak and when you feel weak you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when should i take the NO explode...before?...after?...the workout....and before...how many min before and how many scoops?....thanks for the advice

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

i sleep like CRAP and if its that important it must be having somewhat of a negative effect on me. bout to change that up if i see some evidence or hear some NT testimonials
laugh.gif
Why would sleep not be important?

Originally Posted by Durden7

i sleep like CRAP and if its that important it must be having somewhat of a negative effect on me. bout to change that up if i see some evidence or hear some NT testimonials
laugh.gif
i can't believe that i couldn't come up with that. stupid me. thanks for clearing it up!

I've been working out for about 3 years now. I had a routine for football and that's what I would always do(bench, squat, hang cleans, dead lifts etc).Three weeks ago, I found a new workout routine but I'm thinking about switching it up this week. This is going to be my 4th week doing it. Should Icontinue the same workout or is it time to switch it up? Could anyone give me a workout routine that I could do that would take me about an hour a day(threetimes a week).

-How often should I switch up my routine?
-If I do routine A for 4 weeks, then I switch to routine B for 4 weeks, then back to A, then B again, would my body get used to it?

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
i can't believe that i couldn't come up with that. stupid me. thanks for clearing it up!
No need for the salty answer, its logical. Your muscles grow when your body is resting.

Back
Top Bottom