pimp.gif
7 3/4
nerd.gif

9 1/8 please.

They make hats that big
eek.gif

NY Truckers...Yall better not let 50's boys catch u with this fitted on

BAP! BAP! BOW!!!!!

lids embroidery sucks, i was an assistant manager at the lids i worked at for damn near 2 years.

the blank hats they sell are cheap and flimsy and unless he's doing a qcp sale or giving his employee discount its gonna cost a grip per hat.

the only other way it wouldn't cost a grip is if the op did what i used to do i would charge customers $6 instead of the $9 lids charges and justhave customers give me the money and i would pocket the money on all embrodiery sales and then have my coworkers ring up embrodiery sales in my name so thatmy numbers would be decent.

its $15.99 per hat the basic embroidery text is $9 plus raising the logo is another $6 but most of the time the finished product just isn't worth it. ifyou want shadow lettering it cost more and if you wanna put stuff on the side or back of the hat its another $9 per side.

the lids i worked at used a tajima machine, you would be better off finding a swapmeet to get the job done. i know a few of the swapmeets around my way use theexact same tajima machine at the lids i used to work at and the price is less.

don't quote me on it but i believe the fitted is already in the works... except that it won't be new eras.

i will be getting one done at the compton del amo swapmeet. with THB blue print.

well see how bit looks...

Originally Posted by MECKS

i will be getting one done at the compton del amo swapmeet. with THB blue print.

well see how bit looks...

he knows whats up they got the same machines at the del amo swapmeet and they do the stitching for less then what lids charges. also they do the front ofmlb hats over there too unlike lids, so you can get a texas rangers hat with the T on the hat and get a N before the T with the matching outline.

Not sure I would want to walk around the city letting everybody know I'm on here. Not that I'd be embarrassed, but you know...

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

don't quote me on it but i believe the fitted is already in the works... except that it won't be new eras.
If it's not New Era then I am afraid I won't cop. New Era is the only fitted I wear.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

lids embroidery sucks, i was an assistant manager at the lids i worked at for damn near 2 years.

the blank hats they sell are cheap and flimsy and unless he's doing a qcp sale or giving his employee discount its gonna cost a grip per hat.

the only other way it wouldn't cost a grip is if the op did what i used to do i would charge customers $6 instead of the $9 lids charges and just have customers give me the money and i would pocket the money on all embrodiery sales and then have my coworkers ring up embrodiery sales in my name so that my numbers would be decent.

its $15.99 per hat the basic embroidery text is $9 plus raising the logo is another $6 but most of the time the finished product just isn't worth it. if you want shadow lettering it cost more and if you wanna put stuff on the side or back of the hat its another $9 per side.

the lids i worked at used a tajima machine, you would be better off finding a swapmeet to get the job done. i know a few of the swapmeets around my way use the exact same tajima machine at the lids i used to work at and the price is less.

in harlem... 111st embroidery spot... charges $10 for anythinggggggggg on 1 hat.... imagine if u came with 100 hats... mods if u need info let me no

Originally Posted by DMan14

i use to work as asst manager in college. the job sucks so bad. boss was cool but district managers were %$%!%%%

as far as a fitted, hasnt this already been talked about?

i can cosign that completely. that job was modern day slavery. our manager had that corporate d stuck up his butt and practiced all that garbage that wouldbrain wash him. they want you to nag customers constantly about their dumb passport card and their accessories that don't work and their embordiery. even if a customer says no once they want you to nag them over and over again.

the company doesn't give raises, i had to harass my district manager over and over again about getting the raises i was due despite leading the districti worked at in sales goals reached 5 of the 7 quarters i worked there. they tried to screw me over on overtime pay during the holliday season and theyscrewed my third key over on it.

it got so bad that during my final few months there, i didn't give a damn what happened, i took whatever i wanted from the store, i let my boys takestuff, and i was making my side money. i tried doing things by the book for most of time there but that company takes advantage of its employees in so manyways that its not even funny.

Originally Posted by Snake201

If it's not New Era then I am afraid I won't cop. New Era is the only fitted I wear.

to be honest with you, unless your famous or you got real good connections its going to be hard to find completely blank new era hats to customize.

to be honest with you, unless your famous or you got real good connections its going to be hard to find completely blank new era hats to customize.
Yeah I know but this is NT. We are famous or at least I like to think so.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Cam Nelson's Saturn will be finished before we ever get a NT fitted.

fam where you been, thats been done.

and a new era NT fitted with a discreet logo = copped.
pimp.gif

Yeah I know but this is NT. We are famous or at least I like to think so.

Yal should have never made that Ben thread, he coulda helped
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom