a 26 year old going to a prom....WHAT THE?!?!

how freaking weird is that? me and my boy at work were talking to some dude who is kinda odd but we are nice to him, he is 26 yrs old going to some girls prom

I just looked like
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Super lame on his behalf but her girlfriends are gonna swear up and down she's doing it....... which I'm sure she is on another level

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i thought you couldn't have anyone older than 21?

maybe it was just my school then
i dunno, i guess it's not hard to lie?

my prom was back in 2000 but I dont remember them checking my date

there were some dudes at my prom last year that looked 30+
some 20-30 something year old hispanic dude was even there with his girl (18 at most) and he proposed to her so he could get his greencard ahaha
sadly she said yes and had the backing of her family to do so in order to get him his greencard.

Originally Posted by TuBbBbBbY

some 20-30 something year old hispanic dude was even there with his girl (18 at most) and he proposed to her so he could get his greencard ahaha
sadly she said yes and had the backing of her family to do so in order to get him his greencard.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by TuBbBbBbY

frown.gif

indifferent.gif

Man when i was 23/24 one of my coworkers asked me to take a daughters friend to the prom. Didn't do it. Maybe i should have.

at my old school, you can only be one year out of high school and still go. i cant even go with my girl, im glad though that would be wack as hell

I also think that it's lame when girls bring back the 'cool senior guys' that graduated the year or two before.

Back
Top Bottom