sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That beat... I need that joint to be played every time I enter a room.

It don't make no sense how hard Palace goes.....my GOD 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It don't make no sense how hard Palace goes.....my GOD 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

NY cats in here sounding so fxckin bitter, man.

Instead of trying to accept the kid for finally being something refreshing out of your city's STALE & REPETITIVE music scene, yall would rather crucify him cuz he didn't follow the cookie cutter mold.
so your definition of being "fresh and innovating" is swagga jacking other region's style while claimin you from harlem?
laugh.gif

NY cats ain't bitter at all, cuz da fact of da matter is all da NY rappers are eating, ya think this cat is taking food off red cafe's plate? u think french skippin dinner cuz of A$ap? dipset's flyin JUST A LIL LOWER because purple swag? when

da diplomats basically coined da word swag, and came out with "purple city byrd gang" almost 8 years ago...how bout that sippin on some sizzurp remix to promote that liquor that had? yea..i think they SHAKIN in their boots cuz a$ap is BREAKIN new ground...
laugh.gif

folks, da bottomline is, NYC KNOWS ITS IDENTITY, we want them bars, we want them bars....and guess what...we want them bars...every southern rapper that has EVER blown up in NYC did it making concessions steppin up lyrically before

NYC accepted them....other 49 states must be mad that NYC refuses to give up its identity.....
laugh.gif
bubble smubble, fact of da matter is, pretending like you from another region isn't ground breaking, Ice Cube, game became NY rappers to augment their solo careers

and dont get me started on wayne.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Instead of trying to accept the kid for finally being something refreshing out of your city's STALE & REPETITIVE music scene, yall would rather crucify him cuz he didn't follow the cookie cutter mold.
so your definition of being "fresh and innovating" is swagga jacking other region's style while claimin you from harlem?
laugh.gif

NY cats ain't bitter at all, cuz da fact of da matter is all da NY rappers are eating, ya think this cat is taking food off red cafe's plate? u think french skippin dinner cuz of A$ap? dipset's flyin JUST A LIL LOWER because purple swag? when

da diplomats basically coined da word swag, and came out with "purple city byrd gang" almost 8 years ago...how bout that sippin on some sizzurp remix to promote that liquor that had? yea..i think they SHAKIN in their boots cuz a$ap is BREAKIN new ground...
laugh.gif

folks, da bottomline is, NYC KNOWS ITS IDENTITY, we want them bars, we want them bars....and guess what...we want them bars...every southern rapper that has EVER blown up in NYC did it making concessions steppin up lyrically before

NYC accepted them....other 49 states must be mad that NYC refuses to give up its identity.....
laugh.gif
bubble smubble, fact of da matter is, pretending like you from another region isn't ground breaking, Ice Cube, game became NY rappers to augment their solo careers

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

People stating ASAP is gon easily thrive in the south are really underestimating or mistakenly ignorant to the grind, content, appeal and culture of alotta artists down here...

he rap about some of the things but he aint really of this culture like that
thats what alot of these cats aint really seeing...he's not a real "trill" rapper...he's pretending to be one..thats like if someone from atlanta or texas was rapping about hopping da train, sippin nutcrackers, talkin to papi uptown, gettin sucked off at hunts point..it wouldn't

come off as genuine because those things are uniquely NY...what gonna happen when a actual houston rapper decides they don't appreciate a outsider faking da funk and their from a semi high profile?

People stating ASAP is gon easily thrive in the south are really underestimating or mistakenly ignorant to the grind, content, appeal and culture of alotta artists down here...

thats what alot of these cats aint really seeing...he's not a real "trill" rapper...he's pretending to be one..thats like if someone from atlanta or texas was rapping about hopping da train, sippin nutcrackers, talkin to papi uptown, gettin sucked off at hunts point..it wouldn't

come off as genuine because those things are uniquely NY...what gonna happen when a actual houston rapper decides they don't appreciate a outsider faking da funk and their from a semi high profile?

Man, did this n just mention Red Cafe? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nobody outside of Cafe's own neighborhood is checking for him.
Lets take this for what it is, the best tape to come out of NY for a while, in the end- that's all I care about.

The Vado thread is -------------------> That way

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lets take this for what it is, the best tape to come out of NY for a while, in the end- that's all I care about.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

Look where the NY mold has gotten all your new artists (which is the only demographic i'm talking about. Don't bring established dudes like Hov & Nas into this). Look at Action Bronson, M'fin eXquire, Maffew Ragazino, Vado, Reek da Villain, Fred the Blobson and the 534843734 other new NY cats. Hell, i'll even go more veteran cats like Red Cafe, French, hell, even Maino. They ONLY bubble in the tri-state. THAT'S IT. If you're the casual hip hop fan that doesn't live on NahRight, you don't even know who half these dudes are cuz they're ALL lumped into the New York Rapper not named Jay & Nas label. That's how everyone that doesn't live in NY sees them, so we (remaining 49 states) don't really give a damn about them

Imo, I don't even get how yall are mad at the kid. NY only has themselves to blame. Rocky's 23(?) at the oldest. In his teens (mid 2000s), The South raped NY radio, hell, all radio. Wayne, Jeezy, Ross, Tip, and co were ALL POPPING in the mid 2000s. Hell, I know Mike Jones' "Still Tippin" was poppin nationwide when I was 16 (im 23). This was how the kid probably got influenced to the southern style. Before Ninja replies with some BS about Biggie & BDP being played on Hot 97 too, I believe only Mister Cee does that (FOR AN HOUR daily), the rest of the DJs played all the popping southern songs. How do you expect the kid not to follow this mold? Take away the top 3-5 hip hop moguls, everyone else is from the south.

Hitting the other side of the argument, I can only laugh at Houston cats like Killa Kyleon getting mad at Rocky. Literally
laugh.gif
. Bruh gotta get mad at Drake then, who basically came to his city and instantly became family to J. Prince and his family. Is J. Prince not Houston royalty? Bun B's Trill OG opens with J Prince welcoming Drake to the family.
roll.gif
. Where was Kyleon's backlash then? This guy Bun B has been all on Twitter tweeting about kicking it with the A$AP crew, IS BUN B NOT WORSHIPPED IN HOUSTON/TX?!

This kid is now already gonna be touring with Drake, taking his music nationwide, building a fan base outside the god-forsaken tri-state, something new cats out of NY NEVER do. I don't think it even matters to the dude if NY or Houston accepts him. He's making music people from LA to Chicago can rock too and thats all that matters. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No one's crowning him a star.[/color] People are just enjoying the music for what it is. And the fact that he's from NY just makes it funny.

Cliffs: People from NY & Houston are bitter.
Fam your constant hate for NY dudes is clear in EVERY post you make and with that said your talking out your *%!
laugh.gif

How you gonna sit here and act as if no rapper from NY is gonna blow unless he carbon copies the south. You named Maino, the same Maino who has two or three platinum singles.... The one who has a song with roscoe dash thats constantly getting played on MTV

Or how about French Montana the one who's with Flocka EVERYWHERE, the ones who signed to Flocka's mom, You mean the man who just had a major song with Gucci, Ross, & Wiz....... the one who's DJ is Holiday.... That's the guy who nobody knows outside of the tri state...

Or how about Vado.. who is single handedly the reason +#+%+% ALL OVER are saying slime and talkin about rugby. Who also has had more than one video in rotation on MTV the past year... and who is about to be heavily featured in a nationwide featured film...

How is it that nobody outside of the tristate knows these guys if they get play on nationwide video networks and are intertwined in the same blogs, viral marketing that all these so called "popular artist "

Dude named a bunch of blog bums and tried to pass them off as NY only crop of artist....

Im from NY and i F with rocky's sound but dont come in here stating bullish and make it seem like everyone suddenly needs to become bun B to get a deal
this. french montana got rick ross, akon, and puff daddy damn near stalking him for him to sign....
laugh.gif

and as for vado's credentials....

tity boi aka 2 chainz FLEW TO NY to have vado in HIS song before codeine cowboy mixtape dropped, so that goes to show you vado was DEFINITELY pumpin outside da tri-state area...and 2 chainz says it best bout NY,
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Look where the NY mold has gotten all your new artists (which is the only demographic i'm talking about. Don't bring established dudes like Hov & Nas into this). Look at Action Bronson, M'fin eXquire, Maffew Ragazino, Vado, Reek da Villain, Fred the Blobson and the 534843734 other new NY cats. Hell, i'll even go more veteran cats like Red Cafe, French, hell, even Maino. They ONLY bubble in the tri-state. THAT'S IT. If you're the casual hip hop fan that doesn't live on NahRight, you don't even know who half these dudes are cuz they're ALL lumped into the New York Rapper not named Jay & Nas label. That's how everyone that doesn't live in NY sees them, so we (remaining 49 states) don't really give a damn about them

Imo, I don't even get how yall are mad at the kid. NY only has themselves to blame. Rocky's 23(?) at the oldest. In his teens (mid 2000s), The South raped NY radio, hell, all radio. Wayne, Jeezy, Ross, Tip, and co were ALL POPPING in the mid 2000s. Hell, I know Mike Jones' "Still Tippin" was poppin nationwide when I was 16 (im 23). This was how the kid probably got influenced to the southern style. Before Ninja replies with some BS about Biggie & BDP being played on Hot 97 too, I believe only Mister Cee does that (FOR AN HOUR daily), the rest of the DJs played all the popping southern songs. How do you expect the kid not to follow this mold? Take away the top 3-5 hip hop moguls, everyone else is from the south.

Hitting the other side of the argument, I can only laugh at Houston cats like Killa Kyleon getting mad at Rocky. Literally
laugh.gif
. Bruh gotta get mad at Drake then, who basically came to his city and instantly became family to J. Prince and his family. Is J. Prince not Houston royalty? Bun B's Trill OG opens with J Prince welcoming Drake to the family.
roll.gif
. Where was Kyleon's backlash then? This guy Bun B has been all on Twitter tweeting about kicking it with the A$AP crew, IS BUN B NOT WORSHIPPED IN HOUSTON/TX?!

This kid is now already gonna be touring with Drake, taking his music nationwide, building a fan base outside the god-forsaken tri-state, something new cats out of NY NEVER do. I don't think it even matters to the dude if NY or Houston accepts him. He's making music people from LA to Chicago can rock too and thats all that matters. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No one's crowning him a star.[/color] People are just enjoying the music for what it is. And the fact that he's from NY just makes it funny.

Fam your constant hate for NY dudes is clear in EVERY post you make and with that said your talking out your *%!
laugh.gif

How you gonna sit here and act as if no rapper from NY is gonna blow unless he carbon copies the south. You named Maino, the same Maino who has two or three platinum singles.... The one who has a song with roscoe dash thats constantly getting played on MTV

Or how about French Montana the one who's with Flocka EVERYWHERE, the ones who signed to Flocka's mom, You mean the man who just had a major song with Gucci, Ross, & Wiz....... the one who's DJ is Holiday.... That's the guy who nobody knows outside of the tri state...

Or how about Vado.. who is single handedly the reason +#+%+% ALL OVER are saying slime and talkin about rugby. Who also has had more than one video in rotation on MTV the past year... and who is about to be heavily featured in a nationwide featured film...

How is it that nobody outside of the tristate knows these guys if they get play on nationwide video networks and are intertwined in the same blogs, viral marketing that all these so called "popular artist "

Dude named a bunch of blog bums and tried to pass them off as NY only crop of artist....

Im from NY and i F with rocky's sound but dont come in here stating bullish and make it seem like everyone suddenly needs to become bun B to get a deal
this. french montana got rick ross, akon, and puff daddy damn near stalking him for him to sign....
laugh.gif

tity boi aka 2 chainz FLEW TO NY to have vado in HIS song before codeine cowboy mixtape dropped, so that goes to show you vado was DEFINITELY pumpin outside da tri-state area...and 2 chainz says it best bout NY,
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom