A$AP

French is wack but stop frontin on vado. I low plenty of folks who know about vado. Slime flu and guns and butta both get plenty of burn. He might not be known on a national scale since his body of work is minimal, but to say nobody is checking for him is just false.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

What ever happened to sky zoo seems like Sean p stole that buzz
Skyzoo is still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't listen to the radio like I used to when I was younger....and maybe it's because I'm not really paying attention, but who exactly is checking for Vado or French Montana? I couldn't tell you any tracks that they've put out. Am I in the minority on this?

I'm with you. Bottom line, Rocky is well on his way, with or without NY backing him. NY Times article, Fader cover, on MTV Sucka Free, co-sign and tour with Drake, etc. NY cats saying he needs NY to truly succeed is bugging. Look at what Rocky has accomplished ALREADY.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't listen to the radio like I used to when I was younger....and maybe it's because I'm not really paying attention, but who exactly is checking for Vado or French Montana? I couldn't tell you any tracks that they've put out. Am I in the minority on this?

I'm with you. Bottom line, Rocky is well on his way, with or without NY backing him. NY Times article, Fader cover, on MTV Sucka Free, co-sign and tour with Drake, etc. NY cats saying he needs NY to truly succeed is bugging. Look at what Rocky has accomplished ALREADY.

Don't matter pick one, boss of all bosses 1/2 or slime flu. Apparently, being nice at rapping don't matter no more if you regard rocky over vado. I like different $&@? too but this is a no brainer.

Don't matter pick one, boss of all bosses 1/2 or slime flu. Apparently, being nice at rapping don't matter no more if you regard rocky over vado. I like different $&@? too but this is a no brainer.

Vado has Speaking in Tungs. And people only cared for Cam'ron. I'm sure I've heard other songs but that's the only one that pops to mind.

Vado has Speaking in Tungs. And people only cared for Cam'ron. I'm sure I've heard other songs but that's the only one that pops to mind.

And rocky has...

Only time I ever heard a rocky song on airwaves was peso on Sirius tuned to hot97. Don't nobody play that.

Soulja Boy got hits, what are you saying.

And vado carries camron on most tracks, stop frontin.

And rocky has...

Only time I ever heard a rocky song on airwaves was peso on Sirius tuned to hot97. Don't nobody play that.

Soulja Boy got hits, what are you saying.

And vado carries camron on most tracks, stop frontin.

God bless NY'ers.

laugh.gif

It's crazy how these cats have diverted from my SOLE message I was tryna convey. No one is denying the talent NY rappers have. Hell, I'm a huge Vado fan, huge Bronson fan. I tweet about Ragazino all the time. But from an OUTSIDER standpoint, that's all these guys are, a bunch of RAPPING A** RAPPERS. The lyrics is bananas, the delivery is brash! No one is denying that.However, It's not '94 anymore, the integrity/sanctity of hip hop has long been compromised. The whole country, outside of NY it seems, has accepted and went with the flow. The traditionalists are trying to hold on to the memories, but for what? that era WILL NEVER RETURN.

Like I said in the first diatribe, everyone OUTSIDE out of NY views Rocky's music as something new and different from NY & it's been welcomed so far. We, the forums 16/message board/Nahright commenting faction, are not the majority. The average rap fan (the majority) doesn't give a single fxck about the fact that dude is Houston influenced or biting the style. They know 2 things: He's from New York & he doesn't sound like the rest of NY, so they wanna hear more. That's where the hype's been coming from. I got black chicks that'll recite Trey Songz verbatim to you hitting me up asking for DL links to the tape earlier this week. NO chick has ever asked me for a Vado link.
laugh.gif

God bless NY'ers.

laugh.gif

It's crazy how these cats have diverted from my SOLE message I was tryna convey. No one is denying the talent NY rappers have. Hell, I'm a huge Vado fan, huge Bronson fan. I tweet about Ragazino all the time. But from an OUTSIDER standpoint, that's all these guys are, a bunch of RAPPING A** RAPPERS. The lyrics is bananas, the delivery is brash! No one is denying that.However, It's not '94 anymore, the integrity/sanctity of hip hop has long been compromised. The whole country, outside of NY it seems, has accepted and went with the flow. The traditionalists are trying to hold on to the memories, but for what? that era WILL NEVER RETURN.

Like I said in the first diatribe, everyone OUTSIDE out of NY views Rocky's music as something new and different from NY & it's been welcomed so far. We, the forums 16/message board/Nahright commenting faction, are not the majority. The average rap fan (the majority) doesn't give a single fxck about the fact that dude is Houston influenced or biting the style. They know 2 things: He's from New York & he doesn't sound like the rest of NY, so they wanna hear more. That's where the hype's been coming from. I got black chicks that'll recite Trey Songz verbatim to you hitting me up asking for DL links to the tape earlier this week. NO chick has ever asked me for a Vado link.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom