A$AP

Son you've obviously heard only Purple Swag and Suddenly if you think Rocky being influenced by Bone Thugs and Houston is anywhere on the same level as Soulja literally taking exact flows and rhyme schemes from Keef, Meek Mill, etc.

Whatever bruh ****** see what they wanna see
You obviously havent heard Trilla where dude takes the exact Bone-Thugs flow and mimics it. THe funniest thing is Soulja started using the Bone-Thugs flow first. Jodye sounds just like a Purp and Pain sounds just like an Odd Future track.

You don't like the guy but you know all his songs and flows :lol:

2009 soulja boy got gas! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

asap rocky needs to bring this flow back! owee!

Last edited:
You don't like the guy but you know all his songs and flows
laugh.gif
Personally I think his music is good and I enjoyed all of his projects to an extent. All I said was that dude was buggin. When he was claimin he brought tiny pants back it was laughable but dude is getting flagrant wit it. How 

Everytime I come here expecting news or music and all I see is the same people chattin [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

Everytime I come here expecting news or music and all I see is the same people chattin [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

Feel that way too. It's been like this for a minute.

Lol at Iverson still being "cool" or relevant . Your arguments suck ninja whether he brought them back or not Iverson is a terrible person to pick if your trying to make a point about dudes rocking braids again

Last edited:
Dudes wanna be vintage so bad b they using old cameras now smh cant recreate an era.

And yet they do a very good job of trying to recreate it. Dope music is dope music, and they seem to do a better job of recreating that back in the day sound than some artists who are born and bred in Memphis. Unfortunately :smh:

Lol at Iverson still being "cool" or relevant . Your arguments suck ninja whether he brought them back or not Iverson is a terrible person to pick if your trying to make a point about dudes rocking braids again
iverson da reason da whole NBA full of millionaries tatted up like felons and rockin arm sleeves, david sterm's dress code might as well

be da iverson rules...now SERIOUSLY you're not gonna imply that people who rock braids are doing it for asap rocky 
mean.gif

iverson's impact on fashion this generation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rocky

what's your name, asap stan? da boy was outta pocket wit his statements, let him lick his wounds and walk it back like he should've.

he's da reason people rockin yellow gold, grillz and braids?
laugh.gif

Dudes wanna be vintage so bad b they using old cameras now smh cant recreate an era.
And yet they do a very good job of trying to recreate it. Dope music is dope music, and they seem to do a better job of recreating that back in the day sound than some artists who are born and bred in Memphis. Unfortunately
mean.gif
id cringe if you told that around any 3-6 mafia fans...NT has those in short supply.

And yet they do a very good job of trying to recreate it. Dope music is dope music, and they seem to do a better job of recreating that back in the day sound than some artists who are born and bred in Memphis. Unfortunately :smh:
id cringe if you told that around any 3-6 mafia fans...NT has those in short supply.

Hey, Peep Game here, 3-6 fan since Da Serial Killaz and Come With Me To Hell.

ninja you cool and all ..but you is sounding :smh: :smh: right now

asap ferg - i *&*# your b4#!* >>>>>

Last edited:
Funny people who don't like asap is always in here posting. We don't care about your views take that else where
laugh.gif
so true.

patiently waiting on this A$AP Ferg tape coming out
mad.gif

is it just me or does it bug when people automatically refer, "ASAP" to just "Rocky"

mad.gif

please ferg rock this world so "A$AP" doesn't just mean rocky
pimp.gif

I mean this thread is referring to the whole mob
smokin.gif
I see you with that ASAP clan tag riceboy. I see you. 

Last edited:
bloody nice beat right there
pimp.gif
, i can imagine so many other artists ripping it

Back
Top Bottom