A$AP

pimp.gif
cant wait for the album to drop 

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

JustDunks wrote
Juicy J needs to off himself, dude is old as !%+% and trying to get some shine off the young talent (casey veggies, asap rocky). Get a grip on reality !@%+%, you're done.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Juicy is a legend in this game. You have no clue what you're talking about. 

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

JustDunks wrote
Juicy J needs to off himself, dude is old as !%+% and trying to get some shine off the young talent (casey veggies, asap rocky). Get a grip on reality !@%+%, you're done.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Juicy is a legend in this game. You have no clue what you're talking about. 

Dudes shut down Santos last night... great night.  MAAAD dudes though.. At one point I was literally the only chick backstage
laugh.gif

Dudes shut down Santos last night... great night.  MAAAD dudes though.. At one point I was literally the only chick backstage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

laugh.gif

Dont get me wrong I rock with the dude and his crew. But it seems mad OD sometime when there's like 45 dudes wildin out on the stage at every appearance. Let the dude catch his shine, sometimes his homies will straight up walk in front of him and start acting a fool. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Dont get me wrong I rock with the dude and his crew. But it seems mad OD sometime when there's like 45 dudes wildin out on the stage at every appearance. Let the dude catch his shine, sometimes his homies will straight up walk in front of him and start acting a fool. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

laugh.gif
grin.gif
I remember reading somewhere that's how Nas' entourage used to act when he first stepped on the scene 

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

laugh.gif
grin.gif
I remember reading somewhere that's how Nas' entourage used to act when he first stepped on the scene 

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by JD161616

ngoqhj.jpg

These Odd Future dudes....
eyes.gif
These dudes are lame.
Like who the hell is Hodgy, the FEW people that know about OF only know Tyler The Creator and Frank Ocean.
Yeah, this statement is not even close to true.
ASAP Rocky is interesting though, will keep a look out for new material.

Originally Posted by JD161616

ngoqhj.jpg

These Odd Future dudes....
eyes.gif
These dudes are lame.
Like who the hell is Hodgy, the FEW people that know about OF only know Tyler The Creator and Frank Ocean.

These clowns gettin bottles thrown at them wasn't enough ?
30t6p3b.gif
this dude mad cause rocky had on a supreme towel ? Supreme is a nyc brand GTFOHWTBS seems like them cats is just jealous . All those oddfuture dudes remind me of the kids who used to get decked in middle school on a daily basis

These clowns gettin bottles thrown at them wasn't enough ?
30t6p3b.gif
this dude mad cause rocky had on a supreme towel ? Supreme is a nyc brand GTFOHWTBS seems like them cats is just jealous . All those oddfuture dudes remind me of the kids who used to get decked in middle school on a daily basis

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

These dudes are lame.
Yes it is.

Back
Top Bottom