A$AP

These small cut scenes in the video remind me a lot of These

The video is really ill as usual & the song is also, no complaints for me... i'm patiently waiting for some more songs from the entire Mob, considering they shelved the album tho. Hell take the best 7-8 tracks and throw out an EP

The visuals are on point as usual this ***** is the definition of a tumblr rapper tho 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
smokin.gif
 @ my ***** Gleesh with the random dance session/Adidas ad

Song is pretty boring, but I think that's just where I'm at with this style of rap. Good to see him back though.

I'm actually co-signing this as well. I felt like kendrick's "I" was a bolder statement then this (only comparing the two cause they're relatively same class)

I like to see artist push the genre forward. How many times we gonna beef with someone were cool about, be trill, keep it real, fake this, real that, degrade a woman etc

heronpreston
6 hours ago
what happened to rapper on rapper beef? the days of biggie vs tupac & jay z vs nas are over. Remember how Nas's "Ether" or Tupac "Hit Em Up" made you feel? Remember what that meant for rap music? The fact that a rapper dissed a clothing company is a huge sign of the times. does that mean rap is boring? has rap lost it's edge? Today, power in music is style. power is fashion. Let's keep this **** shocking and competitive! this is how you push things forward. and the song/video is good. let's continue to shake **** up! our culture needs it.

Song is tough. Ready for a new project.

Him and Purrp cool still or did SGP **** it up again?

With Rockys influence on pop culture he popularized these start up clothing companies and never got compensated or welcomed with the gratitude for his role in their success. Been trill is in pac sun homie is gettin a nice check.
oic, isn't the founder of HBA good friends with Ye?

but are fans/hypebeast going to boycott these brands because Rocky dissed them? lol seems corny, and the song is nothing special, video makes the song a lot better than it is.

Last edited:
oic, isn't the founder of HBA good friends with Ye?

but are fans/hypebeast going to boycott these brands because Rocky dissed them? lol seems corny, and the song is nothing special, video makes the song a lot better than it is.

Naw but kanye is part of the been trill collective though ,Virgil(kanyes right hand) handles mostly everything with the brand.. HBA is owned by a guy named Shane Oliver .

Back
Top Bottom