A$AP

Man, Rocky is back :smokin

They've been quiet for well over a year now, glad the A$AP crew got their *&^% together and the ball rolling on some new material.

Small rant; this seems hypocritical to how I usually feel, but I think I'm starting to dig this long break that rappers take from the spotlight. Dudes come back with that fresh *&^% just in time after you kind of almost forget about them. I like to associate music with certain time periods in my life. If my favorite artist takes a hiatus and then comes back later on, it gives you a sense of separating those past memories and creating some new ones with their new music. Dudes who are consistently putting out new music don't give you a chance to step back and appreciate the work. Again, hypocritical because my favorite artist is Curren$y, but y'all know what I'm getting at here...

but are fans/hypebeast going to boycott these brands because Rocky dissed them? lol seems corny, and the song is nothing special, video makes the song a lot better than it is.
Nah, Been Trill already at PacSun for like $30 so hypebeast already off that but as long Kanye still rock HBA and they long-sleeves still go for $180 they'll be movin

Small rant; this seems hypocritical to how I usually feel, but I think I'm starting to dig this long break that rappers take from the spotlight. Dudes come back with that fresh *&^% just in time after you kind of almost forget about them. I like to associate music with certain time periods in my life. If my favorite artist takes a hiatus and then comes back later on, it gives you a sense of separating those past memories and creating some new ones with their new music. Dudes who are consistently putting out new music don't give you a chance to step back and appreciate the work. Again, hypocritical because my favorite artist is Curren$y, but y'all know what I'm getting at here...
I like this too.

Give me a chance to miss the music.

Although it should be mandatory for Dom to drop every June.

I like this too.​

Give me a chance to miss the music.​

Although it should be mandatory for Dom to drop every June.​
I feel u guys but as long as they don't burn they selfs out (ex. Wayne) and every song they make is fire (ex Drake) Id prefer the constant music

Ferg announced he has a Gangsta Grillz coming soon

Rocky da young Kanye West
not sure if you were joking..

nottalent wise but artistically and influence.. i don't think this is a bad comparison.

people really do over look asap mobs influence, not just on fashion but on music, too.

yes, they aren't the innovators but lets not act like rocky didn't "bring some **** back" or make it global.. i was listening to that tinashe album and heard some of the signature sounds that rocky uses 

another example

since when did UK rappers start makin their voice sounds screwed? 

rocky is really really popular in Europe 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom