A$AP

I'm not feeling this off first listen Idk if it's cuz the drama drops/quality but I'll revisit it later

128 kbps is pitiful man. Hope we get a NO DJ version soon word to 28 Grams.

also, that "Talk It" beat is DOPE. Clams gotta give us that on next instrumental tape.

Tape is excellent bro's. Gets better with each listen already ran it back like 3 times since this morning. I need like 100 more ferg/clams tracks

Last edited:
Perfume
Fergsomia
Ja Rule :lol: :lol:
Bonnaroo :smokin
This Side :pimp:
Commitment Issues
Real Thing 8)
Talk It :smokin :smokin

Besides "Now", a lot of those other songs are super extra :lol:

Last edited:
Tape is lukewarm to me.

I like Bonnaroo, Let It Go and Commitment Issues.

Everything is else is whatever, expecting more from his album.

Ferg peak is work and Persian wine, he won't get better than those two tracks.... In other news I need that pretty flacko 2 to drop already

Ferg peak is work and Persian wine, he won't get better than those two tracks.... In other news I need that pretty flacko 2 to drop already
wow, I thought I would never hear that coming from you lol

I skimmed thru, but I really wasn't feeling it

Last edited:
wow, I thought I would never hear that coming from you lol

I skimmed thru, but I really wasn't feeling it

Lol... But I just haven't been feeling nothing new he put out, maybe that song with juicy j but even then it feel force.

I'm a fan of Ferghttp, downloaded it on Saturday night, ... I'm sorry but this mixtape is hot booty juice. **** is just wack to me.

I felt embarrassed listening to this ****, like a lot of the hooks and stuff, screaming n **** just sounded way too corny/cringe to me. I'm disappointed.

Feng always been erratic when it came to his music though IMO. Drop a hot track and then follow up with something weak.

NV had so much dam potential. Heard the first couple of seconds and was like

"Yo this about to be the best song on the tape"

But then...

N's decided to turn it into some **** that sound like a throwaway off the tales from the hood soundtrack, like...

NV had so much dam potential. Heard the first couple of seconds and was like

"Yo this about to be the best song on the tape"

But then...

N's decided to turn it into some **** that sound like a throwaway off the tales from the hood soundtrack, like...

:rofl:

I felt similar, I just can't take 19 tracks of Ferg, I feel like he's more of an EP artist.

Was thinking this was going to be Ferg's breakout moment.

Ran it back like 4 times today and I agree with all of the opinions here. It's listenable, but he could've really flourished on this project. He failed to do so.

Ran it back like 4 times today and I agree with all of the opinions here. It's listenable, but he could've really flourished on this project. He failed to do so.

Pretty much. More than half of this tape just sounds odd :lol: The good songs for VERY good though

I like this joint. I think it's tough outside of 4-5 songs.

The sound quality is awful though. Sounds like back in the day when I used to record the radio on my cassette tapes.

Ja Rule >>>

Perfume & NV is cool too

My girl hit me with the "WTF?" when I was bumping "Fergsomnia" on the first listen.
"Ferg-sigh-me-uh" :smh:

Back
Top Bottom