A$AP

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

aint nobody say nothing when Wiz dropped Cabin Fever which had THE SOUTH written all over it

aint nobody say nothing when Spitta dropped Covert Coup and had the whole up north sample vibe

so why hate on ASAP Rocky?

let him do his thing he good at it.......im sure he pays homage to Bun & DJ Screw

dudes get so up tight when someone wants to step out of they norm and pay homage
#STAMP
I mess with him and I put a lot of ppl in DC on to em too glad he finally dropping a mixtape
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

aint nobody say nothing when Wiz dropped Cabin Fever which had THE SOUTH written all over it

aint nobody say nothing when Spitta dropped Covert Coup and had the whole up north sample vibe

so why hate on ASAP Rocky?

let him do his thing he good at it.......im sure he pays homage to Bun & DJ Screw

dudes get so up tight when someone wants to step out of they norm and pay homage
#STAMP
I mess with him and I put a lot of ppl in DC on to em too glad he finally dropping a mixtape
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Vado > A$AP for the record.

A$AP has no more than 15 songs out b.... how can you compare that @%*@ to a dude who has dropped an ALBUM??

roll.gif
... NTers be wylin, I swear.
If you listen to Vado you prolly wear this though
Lime%20with%20Fushia%20bb%20Simon%20belt%20copy_med.jpg

A$AP has no more than 15 songs out b.... how can you compare that @%*@ to a dude who has dropped an ALBUM??

roll.gif

roll.gif
An album that was trash.

roll.gif
An album that was trash.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif
Nah, negative.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif
Nah, negative.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Nah Rocky was born and raised in Harlem .. enough with this though it doesn't even matter

LMAOOOOOOOO you obviously havent paid attention to him. hes from texas

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Nah Rocky was born and raised in Harlem .. enough with this though it doesn't even matter

LMAOOOOOOOO you obviously havent paid attention to him. hes from texas

Could we just get back to the talk about ASAP MUSIC before this turns into NT taking Blog appearances as big buzz.... this #%* happens in every thread in the music Forum.... can anybody just like music anymore

Back
Top Bottom