A$AP

Could we just get back to the talk about ASAP MUSIC before this turns into NT taking Blog appearances as big buzz.... this #%* happens in every thread in the music Forum.... can anybody just like music anymore

Originally Posted by tyisny

Could we just get back to the talk about ASAP MUSIC before this turns into NT taking Blog appearances as big buzz.... this #%* happens in every thread in the music Forum.... can anybody just like music anymore

What are you talking about? Elaborate?

Originally Posted by tyisny

What are you talking about? Elaborate?

I'm talkin about this forum ridiculous tendency to place Artist on pedestals.... I like some of Asap's song(I have played Pe$o damn near everyday for the past two months) but instead of discussing things that involve music.

Dudes come into the post and start talkin buzz this, buzz that, he's bigger than artist A & B etc. By doing that a bunch of outlandish statements are made other artist our dissed, and every aspect except the music is highlighted.

It's understandable when dudes argue +@# like this with the wayne's, Hov, Ye, of the world. But to be arguing over the buzz of a %!+!! who doesnt even have 1 mixtape out yet is %*$@!+* crazy. 

Rocky has been shown Alot of love by the major blogs and im happy because THE MUSIC is actually good, but it annoys the %@#+ out of me that people after maybe two months of listening are itching to make it seem like he has a griphold on rap. Let the man gain his status as one of the next up.

I'm talkin about this forum ridiculous tendency to place Artist on pedestals.... I like some of Asap's song(I have played Pe$o damn near everyday for the past two months) but instead of discussing things that involve music.

Dudes come into the post and start talkin buzz this, buzz that, he's bigger than artist A & B etc. By doing that a bunch of outlandish statements are made other artist our dissed, and every aspect except the music is highlighted.

It's understandable when dudes argue +@# like this with the wayne's, Hov, Ye, of the world. But to be arguing over the buzz of a %!+!! who doesnt even have 1 mixtape out yet is %*$@!+* crazy. 

Rocky has been shown Alot of love by the major blogs and im happy because THE MUSIC is actually good, but it annoys the %@#+ out of me that people after maybe two months of listening are itching to make it seem like he has a griphold on rap. Let the man gain his status as one of the next up.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

we can't even compare but I do know this....that ___ Vado buzz died awhile ago 
laugh.gif
His buzz was never that big. He fell off by being cocky. 
1. he denied a damn xxl cover. How dumb can you be? 
30t6p3b.gif
 Talkin bout he deserved it in 2010. No the @$** you didn't 
laugh.gif
. You ridin' cam wave talkin bout you deserve to be on a magazine cover 
30t6p3b.gif

2. He doesn't release enough material. 

Me and hood was talkin bout this a couple days ago. 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

2. He doesn't release enough material. 

Me and hood was talkin bout this a couple days ago. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

@Ty you missed my sarcasm
@Monday wasn't that Cam's fault?
No, that's Vado's fault. 
He's his own man and is suppose to make his own decisions. 

Cam is an idiot too for not wanting him on the cover. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

@Ty you missed my sarcasm
@Monday wasn't that Cam's fault?
No, that's Vado's fault. 
He's his own man and is suppose to make his own decisions. 

Cam is an idiot too for not wanting him on the cover. 

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Vado > A$AP for the record.

A$AP has no more than 15 songs out b.... how can you compare that @%*@ to a dude who has dropped an ALBUM??

roll.gif
... NTers be wylin, I swear.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Vado > A$AP for the record.

A$AP has no more than 15 songs out b.... how can you compare that @%*@ to a dude who has dropped an ALBUM??

roll.gif
... NTers be wylin, I swear.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Street hip-hop is dead in NYC ninja, get out of here with that garbage...ASAP has the ear of all the "yuppies" and "hipsters" you always talk about who have ran this scene for the past half-decade plus now.  Vado is garbage, no one below 125 cares to listen to him.  This is like when you tried to argue that Fred Da Godson had a right to be on the XXL cover last year, you stuck in 97 fam.  ASAP already has songs that have blown up bigger than any Vado song and is branching out to various cities to work with people.  Do more people listen to Vado in NYC? Sure.  But do people that are considered tastemakers actually like Vado? Nah...I've never heard any Vado songs at any NYC establishment in all the time I've lived here duke.  I'm already hearing ASAP in the club.  Having the co-sing of an important few>Having the ear of the streets, when it comes to the NYC rap game right now.

lol....street hiphop is Dead in NYC?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

last time i checked, maino, uncle murder, da lox, dipset, wu-tang, Nas etc. are doing JUST fine for themselves

damn yuppies tryin to tell a cat like me that walks da PAVEMENT in da boros daily whats hot
laugh.gif

and i NEVER said fred da godson had any right to be on da XXL..i said CLEARLY he was holding Vado's position.

and to keep it EXTRA funky, da hottest person in NYC right now is French Montana...asap got ALOT to do before people outside da blogsphere care about him like that.

da average NYCer KNOWS who vado is...hell they all yellin slime this...stop it 5 that...aint no average NYer can tell you who ASAP is...his song LITERALLY only comes on hot 97 when DJ enuff plays it on da rush hour.

like i said plenty of times before..let ur man bubble FIRST before you declare him better then anyone...son dont even have a MIXTAPE
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Street hip-hop is dead in NYC ninja, get out of here with that garbage...ASAP has the ear of all the "yuppies" and "hipsters" you always talk about who have ran this scene for the past half-decade plus now.  Vado is garbage, no one below 125 cares to listen to him.  This is like when you tried to argue that Fred Da Godson had a right to be on the XXL cover last year, you stuck in 97 fam.  ASAP already has songs that have blown up bigger than any Vado song and is branching out to various cities to work with people.  Do more people listen to Vado in NYC? Sure.  But do people that are considered tastemakers actually like Vado? Nah...I've never heard any Vado songs at any NYC establishment in all the time I've lived here duke.  I'm already hearing ASAP in the club.  Having the co-sing of an important few>Having the ear of the streets, when it comes to the NYC rap game right now.

lol....street hiphop is Dead in NYC?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

last time i checked, maino, uncle murder, da lox, dipset, wu-tang, Nas etc. are doing JUST fine for themselves

damn yuppies tryin to tell a cat like me that walks da PAVEMENT in da boros daily whats hot
laugh.gif

and i NEVER said fred da godson had any right to be on da XXL..i said CLEARLY he was holding Vado's position.

and to keep it EXTRA funky, da hottest person in NYC right now is French Montana...asap got ALOT to do before people outside da blogsphere care about him like that.

da average NYCer KNOWS who vado is...hell they all yellin slime this...stop it 5 that...aint no average NYer can tell you who ASAP is...his song LITERALLY only comes on hot 97 when DJ enuff plays it on da rush hour.

like i said plenty of times before..let ur man bubble FIRST before you declare him better then anyone...son dont even have a MIXTAPE
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've never heard any Vado songs at any NYC establishment in all the time I've lived here duke

your man don't even have 5k followers on twitter yet.... you sounding ridiclous
laugh.gif

I've never heard any Vado songs at any NYC establishment in all the time I've lived here duke

your man don't even have 5k followers on twitter yet.... you sounding ridiclous
laugh.gif

Can't wait for Oct 3rd. I'm hoping this tape sounds like Peso and Purple Swag. I've listened to each of those songs every day for the past while now.

Can't wait for Oct 3rd. I'm hoping this tape sounds like Peso and Purple Swag. I've listened to each of those songs every day for the past while now.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
what an idiot 
laugh.gif
.how you deny a major move and magazine like that.Cam wasn't thinking too

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
what an idiot 
laugh.gif
.how you deny a major move and magazine like that.Cam wasn't thinking too

Back
Top Bottom