A$AP

Very late to the party, but I rock w/ this movement.
pimp.gif

Heard "Peso" and immediately became intrigued.

This kid is working w/ some amazing production...

Very late to the party, but I rock w/ this movement.
pimp.gif

Heard "Peso" and immediately became intrigued.

This kid is working w/ some amazing production...

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Buc em is from jersey and moved down south
laugh.gif
your opinion about NYC is irrelevant hatin' @%$ n_ step out this thread you probably rock filas and dickies

Are you really trying to fool people by putting the other Mortal Kombat guy in your avy?

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Buc em is from jersey and moved down south
laugh.gif
your opinion about NYC is irrelevant hatin' @%$ n_ step out this thread you probably rock filas and dickies

Are you really trying to fool people by putting the other Mortal Kombat guy in your avy?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
at ninjahood thinking people are checking for I Can't Feel My face because of Juelz

But I guarantee Juelz is going to outshine Wayne on most if not all of the new tracks.

laugh.gif
at ninjahood thinking people are checking for I Can't Feel My face because of Juelz

But I guarantee Juelz is going to outshine Wayne on most if not all of the new tracks.

laugh.gif
at ninjahood
Why this %*%*@ really posted We Are the Streets? Ninja you know a decade is ten years right? 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at the clown saying Untitled is one of Nasir's worst CD's though 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
at ninjahood
Why this %*%*@ really posted We Are the Streets? Ninja you know a decade is ten years right? 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at the clown saying Untitled is one of Nasir's worst CD's though 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
at all the Vado slander. Vado is straight and I'm sure he can out-rap just about anyone who's entered the limelight as recently as he has...never mind him having arabmuzik on his team. I expect a lot of fire coming from those 2.

laugh.gif
at all the Vado slander. Vado is straight and I'm sure he can out-rap just about anyone who's entered the limelight as recently as he has...never mind him having arabmuzik on his team. I expect a lot of fire coming from those 2.

Back
Top Bottom