A$AP

StaXX wrote:
I've been noticing them Odd Future dudes have female tendencies. 

yup since day 1... y ive always said Earl the only one i faux with... MellowHype as a collective aight too

StaXX wrote:
I've been noticing them Odd Future dudes have female tendencies. 

yup since day 1... y ive always said Earl the only one i faux with... MellowHype as a collective aight too

Off topic but is that Main Attraktions mixtape worth getting other than take 1?

Also hope the ASAP tape has more clams produced beats
pimp.gif

Off topic but is that Main Attraktions mixtape worth getting other than take 1?

Also hope the ASAP tape has more clams produced beats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

A$AP going on tour next month

tour dates will be posted soon

No offense to you or your crew but is his buzz even big enough to go on tour? I'm pulling for him but IMO he needs to drop a mixtape then go on tour.

No offense to you or your crew but is his buzz even big enough to go on tour? I'm pulling for him but IMO he needs to drop a mixtape then go on tour.

ActionBronson-CD-comp-03-rgb-72dpi-02-01_normal.jpg

ActionBronson BamBam Bronson 
/a1.twimg.com/a/1313688322/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://a1.twimg.com/a/131...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; width: 15px; height: 14px; text-indent: -99999px; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; background-position: -192px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "> 

Yo someone relay the message to ASAP Rocky that I want to do a duet. We will %*$* peoples heads up. Tell em to Holla at me.

/a1.twimg.com/a/1313688322/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://a1.twimg.com/a/131...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; width: 15px; height: 14px; text-indent: -99999px; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; background-position: -192px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "> 

Yo someone relay the message to ASAP Rocky that I want to do a duet. We will %*$* peoples heads up. Tell em to Holla at me.

Originally Posted by RedMan

somethin light fam not no kanye & jayz type tour

Originally Posted by RedMan

somethin light fam not no kanye & jayz type tour

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Crazy cause he was lightweight dissin him when people was on purple swag hard. Guess he see dude actually got something goin for him.

Crazy cause he was lightweight dissin him when people was on purple swag hard. Guess he see dude actually got something goin for him.

Clams is a cool dude....he dropped me a message telling me he felt the Chopped up remix....hopefully there is alot of his production on Rockys tape....

Clams is a cool dude....he dropped me a message telling me he felt the Chopped up remix....hopefully there is alot of his production on Rockys tape....

I just got put on to Action Bronson a couple days ago. But I immediately thought "I wonder what it would be like to hear him and Rocky on a track?" The styles are so different it would be interesting to hear them together. 

I just got put on to Action Bronson a couple days ago. But I immediately thought "I wonder what it would be like to hear him and Rocky on a track?" The styles are so different it would be interesting to hear them together. 

Back
Top Bottom