A$AP

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by franchise3

They're salty because they feel ASAP jocked their dressing style. $+#**
laugh.gif

I don't understand how they feel he copied... he actually wears high end brands and different fashion besides street and Supreme !+!...
grin.gif

oh
I guess that's the most important when it comes to music.
I love Ny hip hop, but you can tell dudes are so desperate to see a new spark from Ny, that they'll overlook ANYTHING.
Rocky's stuff sounds nothing like OF... I'm confused at what you're trying to get at here.  OF content is a lot of random/weird/abstract and Rocky's is everyday life some d boy stuff.. Please elaborate. 

Originally Posted by YNDGAF

I
I just wanna kno is this guy down with the crew

My dude was 'bout to finish his last chapter of "A Tale Of Two Cities" and then get to bangin'...
...it's all fun and games 'til a N' whoop yo ##+ in a J.Crew sweater.

I

My dude was 'bout to finish his last chapter of "A Tale Of Two Cities" and then get to bangin'...
...it's all fun and games 'til a N' whoop yo ##+ in a J.Crew sweater.

I

back story of that video

guy in the blue sweater said "I got on the subway and accidentally bumped his leg and it started. He called me a *!@!* and I told him 'I am what I eat.' When a girl laughed he went ballistic. The guy got off a couple of stops later asking me to get off the subway and 'shoot it out' with him" [he declined].

laugh.gif

I

back story of that video

guy in the blue sweater said "I got on the subway and accidentally bumped his leg and it started. He called me a *!@!* and I told him 'I am what I eat.' When a girl laughed he went ballistic. The guy got off a couple of stops later asking me to get off the subway and 'shoot it out' with him" [he declined].

laugh.gif

I don't understand how they feel he copied... he actually wears high end brands and different fashion besides street and Supreme !+!...
grin.gif

oh
I love Ny hip hop, but you can tell dudes are so desperate to see a new spark from Ny, that they'll overlook ANYTHING.
Rocky's stuff sounds nothing like OF... I'm confused at what you're trying to get at here.  OF content is a lot of random/weird/abstract and Rocky's is everyday life some d boy stuff.. Please elaborate. 
Word. I don't hear anything OF esque when listening to Rocky.
nerd.gif

grin.gif

oh
Word. I don't hear anything OF esque when listening to Rocky.
nerd.gif

Yo is Asap comin' out to Seattle anytime soon? Kids out here feelin' the buzz a lot.
Got the line on most venues out here if needed. That peso goes too hard.
pimp.gif

Yo is Asap comin' out to Seattle anytime soon? Kids out here feelin' the buzz a lot.
Got the line on most venues out here if needed. That peso goes too hard.
pimp.gif

these OF ninjas trippin though..
i dont see anyway asap rocky copied there swag. smh at these dudes being salty
i thought they were better then that..

these OF ninjas trippin though..
i dont see anyway asap rocky copied there swag. smh at these dudes being salty
i thought they were better then that..

Didn't OF say something about The Weeknd too?

I remember seeing a tweet or something from one of their members throwing rocks, I think.

Didn't OF say something about The Weeknd too?

I remember seeing a tweet or something from one of their members throwing rocks, I think.

Back
Top Bottom