nerd.gif
nerd.gif

chopped up and not slopped up 

thats a good look for them both 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saw these kids outside the Kendrick Lamar concert last night. They were riding round with Mac Miller and surprisingly Iggy Azalea. I guess she's doing the leg work to help her buzz on the east coast. Kinda caught me off guard to see her just hangin with these dudes and no security lol. Don't think that many ppl recognized her though so it was prolly nothin to fly under the radar.

Saw these kids outside the Kendrick Lamar concert last night. They were riding round with Mac Miller and surprisingly Iggy Azalea. I guess she's doing the leg work to help her buzz on the east coast. Kinda caught me off guard to see her just hangin with these dudes and no security lol. Don't think that many ppl recognized her though so it was prolly nothin to fly under the radar.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Word Around Town her and Rocky dating, he be that Lucky Mother !%+%+%

Originally Posted by alex2182

Iggy Azalea?
*googles*

Ooooooh ^@%# 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Daaaaayum

Iggy Azalea?
*googles*

Ooooooh ^@%# 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Daaaaayum

Iggy Azalea?
*googles*

Ooooooh ^@%# 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Daaaaayum

This is turning into a hot mess... A$AP and Spaceghost beefin now... Rocky throwin a bottle of pee at the door guy/bouncer at Gold Bar... quick cash & fast come up without proper management... smh

This is turning into a hot mess... A$AP and Spaceghost beefin now... Rocky throwin a bottle of pee at the door guy/bouncer at Gold Bar... quick cash & fast come up without proper management... smh

Back
Top Bottom