hate dudes like this..straight cornballs
30t6p3b.gif

if you aint telling the story keep ya mouth shut

excited for the wassup vid

tumblr_lxar00ASX91qb34vpo1_500.jpg

they gonna make some
pimp.gif
music together
cause thats why they are in this picture together right.....
to make some songs.

they gonna make some
pimp.gif
music together
to make some songs.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

[h1]ASAP Rocky's ASAP Mob Announces North American Tour[/h1]
by STEVEN J. HOROWITZ

posted January 03, 2012 at 1:28PM EST | http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ource=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#comments/static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png);">http://static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none; background-position: 0px 4px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0 comments
[font=proxima-nova-1, proxima-nova-2, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
asapmob.jpg

The crew plans on hitting up a handful of cities during its weeks-long trek.

ASAP Rocky’s ASAP Mob has announced his North American tour, beginning at the end of January and wrapping in mid-February.

The crew will set it off at Buffalo, New York’s The Town Ballroom on January 26[sup]th[/sup], making pit stops in New York City, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Toronto, Ontario. The trek concludes at Atlanta, Georgia’s The Masquerade Upstairs on February 11[sup]th[/sup].

Check the tour dates below. 

01-26 Buffalo, NY - The Town Ballroom
01-27 Toronto, Ontario - The Opera House
01-28 Ottawa, Ontario - The Ritual Nightclub
01-29 Montreal, Quebec - Corona Theatre
01-30 Cambridge, MA - The Middle East
02-01 New York, NY - Irving Plaza
02-07 Baltimore, MD - The Sound Stage
02-08 Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of the Living Arts
02-09 Richmond, VA - The National
02-10 Greensboro, NC - Greene Street Music Hall
02-11 Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade Upstairs

Damn I wanna go to that show in Greensboro......but there is atleast an 80% chance somebody's getting killed in there, and my birthday is the 13th. I'm trying to live past 21.
Debating it....
laugh.gif
Why do you say that. That's the show I'm trying to go to possibly, only driven through Gboro so I don't know anything about that venue 

by STEVEN J. HOROWITZ

posted January 03, 2012 at 1:28PM EST | http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ource=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#comments/static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png);">http://static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none; background-position: 0px 4px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0 comments
[/font]
asapmob.jpg

ASAP Rocky’s ASAP Mob has announced his North American tour, beginning at the end of January and wrapping in mid-February.

The crew will set it off at Buffalo, New York’s The Town Ballroom on January 26[sup]th[/sup], making pit stops in New York City, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Toronto, Ontario. The trek concludes at Atlanta, Georgia’s The Masquerade Upstairs on February 11[sup]th[/sup].

Damn I wanna go to that show in Greensboro......but there is atleast an 80% chance somebody's getting killed in there, and my birthday is the 13th. I'm trying to live past 21.
Debating it....
laugh.gif
Why do you say that. That's the show I'm trying to go to possibly, only driven through Gboro so I don't know anything about that venue 

Originally Posted by jville819

by STEVEN J. HOROWITZ

[/font]
asapmob.jpg

Debating it....
laugh.gif

Rocky jumping into a crowd full of A&T students? Not gonna be his usual hypebeast crowd that's all I know. Somebody is gonna try to get reckless.

Dude would be better off coming to Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, Raleigh or Charlotte.

Originally Posted by jville819

by STEVEN J. HOROWITZ

[/font]
asapmob.jpg

Debating it....
laugh.gif

Rocky jumping into a crowd full of A&T students? Not gonna be his usual hypebeast crowd that's all I know. Somebody is gonna try to get reckless.

Dude would be better off coming to Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, Raleigh or Charlotte.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

they gonna make some
pimp.gif
music together
to make some songs.

frown.gif
mad.gif
 *deletes ASAP Mixtape*
i'm mad...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

they gonna make some
pimp.gif
music together
to make some songs.

frown.gif
mad.gif
 *deletes ASAP Mixtape*
i'm mad...

Back
Top Bottom