A$AP

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wait a minute... Why aren't people gettin' at A$AP for his "Love Live A$AP", when OutKast did it first?!
album-stankonia.jpg
damn how did i not see this **@%?

Wait a minute... Why aren't people gettin' at A$AP for his "Love Live A$AP", when OutKast did it first?!
album-stankonia.jpg

Exactly. Either they don't know the history or they're exempting Rocky

album-stankonia.jpg

Exactly. Either they don't know the history or they're exempting Rocky

what's wrong with more than one artist repping their country on their album cover.. then again it is just an album cover, has nothing to do with the quality of the music.

what's wrong with more than one artist repping their country on their album cover.. then again it is just an album cover, has nothing to do with the quality of the music.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

My thing is this how many southern and mid-western artist were influenced and changed their rhyme style to match big , jay , and even killa and nobody ever talks about that..

NONE.

So take your invalid argument somewhere else, bro. 
indifferent.gif

Really bro ? NO southern rapper has ever been influenced by NYC rap from the 80's and 90's ?

Shut the #@!% up you sound foolish
laugh.gif

Really, bro? Name 'em. I can't wait to laugh at your list. 

My thing is this how many southern and mid-western artist were influenced and changed their rhyme style to match big , jay , and even killa and nobody ever talks about that..

NONE.

indifferent.gif

Really bro ? NO southern rapper has ever been influenced by NYC rap from the 80's and 90's ?

laugh.gif

NONE.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom