A$AP

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

roll.gif
@ rugby is that me. naw just a fan of SLIME Rothstein... i think ASAP is LOWKEY overrated. lol i asked a few of ppl aand they say rocky is a better artist than v12 and that kinda shocks me so i was tryna see NT's point of view. Mind you Jay-Z is GLORIFIED/WORSHIP because of his lyrics so with that said it kills me how ppl think lyrics dont make/break the artist ESPECIALLY IN ROCKY's case. thats like sayin curves dont make or break a chick or performance dont make or break a sports/exotic car???? im not sayin he sucks, i thinks hes just AIGHT. but hey that just my IMO  *ye shrug
da general consensus is vado is far superior as a rapper, asap is more "diverse" as a artist.

I agree totally, but yet I understand and I don't.
Really don't see how an artist like Rocky can demand
a 3mil deal,
but its all "entertainment" and not so much
the art now a days. I can't knock his movement tho. Son
has some ill tracks. Its the blatant jocking from him I can't
take sometimes.
DOG THAT IS MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!!!! Rocky and 3mill dont go hand and hand. RCA but be desperate to sign ppl. and Vado's been layin heat since 2002. lol  Thats what kills me the lack of RESPECT the game has. Cats who put in work dont get the shine. kills me EVERYTIME. But hopefully ppl will come to their senses. To me when you bring up NEW RAPPERS especially New York Rapper, aint no way you can tell me Vado's name shouldnt be in discussion. 
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

da general consensus is vado is far superior as a rapper, asap is more "diverse" as a artist.

a 3mil deal, but its all "entertainment" and not so much
take sometimes.
Dont think about the 3 mil.
Dont think about the hype
Dont think about this thread

Just rock with what you rock with. If he got some ill tracks just only bang the tracks you like. No need to question why people **** ride. There will always be **** riders
TRUTH!!!!

roll.gif
@ rugby is that me. naw just a fan of SLIME Rothstein... i think ASAP is LOWKEY overrated. lol i asked a few of ppl aand they say rocky is a better artist than v12 and that kinda shocks me so i was tryna see NT's point of view. Mind you Jay-Z is GLORIFIED/WORSHIP because of his lyrics so with that said it kills me how ppl think lyrics dont make/break the artist ESPECIALLY IN ROCKY's case. thats like sayin curves dont make or break a chick or performance dont make or break a sports/exotic car???? im not sayin he sucks, i thinks hes just AIGHT. but hey that just my IMO  *ye shrug

a 3mil deal,
take sometimes.
DOG THAT IS MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!!!! Rocky and 3mill dont go hand and hand. RCA but be desperate to sign ppl. and Vado's been layin heat since 2002. lol  Thats what kills me the lack of RESPECT the game has. Cats who put in work dont get the shine. kills me EVERYTIME. But hopefully ppl will come to their senses. To me when you bring up NEW RAPPERS especially New York Rapper, aint no way you can tell me Vado's name shouldnt be in discussion. 

take sometimes.

Just rock with what you rock with. If he got some ill tracks just only bang the tracks you like. No need to question why people **** ride. There will always be **** riders
TRUTH!!!!

roll.gif

a 3mil deal,
take sometimes.

take sometimes.

TRUTH!!!!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I think Speak! is apart of the ASAP movement, i'm not sure....
Song is nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I heard Speak spit for the first time on the "Deez B's Rollin" track. Gotta check out more of dudes stuff fa shoooo

Song is nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I heard Speak spit for the first time on the "Deez B's Rollin" track. Gotta check out more of dudes stuff fa shoooo

Song is nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I Live In Texas wrote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

NONE.

So take your invalid argument somewhere else, bro. 
indifferent.gif

Really bro ? NO southern rapper has ever been influenced by NYC rap from the 80's and 90's ?

Shut the #@!% up you sound foolish
laugh.gif

Really, bro? Name 'em. I can't wait to laugh at your list. 
Word!?!

14c761y.jpg

I Live In Texas wrote:

NONE.

indifferent.gif

Really bro ? NO southern rapper has ever been influenced by NYC rap from the 80's and 90's ?

laugh.gif

Word!?!

14c761y.jpg

I Live In Texas wrote:

NONE.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Word!?!

14c761y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom