roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This _ cant be serious......Cant be.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

serious question, and I'm not trying to hate, but what do people like about these guys?
If you mean Soulja Boy, nothing. If you mean Spaceghostpurrp and all the ASAP dudes, me personally, their whole sound reminds me
of very early Three 6 Mafia, which I've been wanting to hear for a long time now since it's a given that all the original Three 6 dudes will

never make that type of music again. Because of them, I've even started listening to J-Green and Lil' Loco. They're really like the next best

thing to listening to all the original stuff.

serious question, and I'm not trying to hate, but what do people like about these guys?
If you mean Soulja Boy, nothing. If you mean Spaceghostpurrp and all the ASAP dudes, me personally, their whole sound reminds me
of very early Three 6 Mafia, which I've been wanting to hear for a long time now since it's a given that all the original Three 6 dudes will

never make that type of music again. Because of them, I've even started listening to J-Green and Lil' Loco. They're really like the next best

Brand New Guy and Peso were definitely the livest. I didn't think Goldie was that great. Excellent show though the energy was
eek.gif

Brand New Guy and Peso were definitely the livest. I didn't think Goldie was that great. Excellent show though the energy was
eek.gif

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom