A$AP

Man, that Ferg "Roses" song/vid is dope. Probably the 1st song I've heard from him that I really got a feel of his style, instead of
him just being in the background behind Rocky and SPG.

Damn, that video is dope. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

From Yams's twitter:

no1gives2fux asked: so wha happened to that ASAP Mob Album in April bruh????

i apologize bruh…we thought moving to LA and bringing all the homies out the slums with us would be the move….new energy, palm trees, beautiful lil sugarpops walkin dem streets but it was the total opposite. The energy is dead here there was no motivation here to make any music. Besides the hoods that will show you the real culture, all the s&*( out here is fake as s&*) full of fake ppl with false hopes and dreams. Hollywood, Melrose, all that BS. We’re going back to NYC to go back to get that inspiration again. We need to be around them dirty %%! hallways and streets to keep us motivated. We tryna make music for them dirty %%! clubs in NY with no dress code and we can’t do that out here seeing mothaf#&*( tyrese walkin out a club wearin sleeveless turtleneck sweater. The biggest mistake Wu-Tang ever made was coppin that mansion together in them LA hills…But anyway the music will be rawer than ever believe that….TRILLUMINATI will be here till then enjoy the GOLDIE video droppin this thursday…

laugh.gif
at Tyrese

From Yams's twitter:

i apologize bruh…we thought moving to LA and bringing all the homies out the slums with us would be the move….new energy, palm trees, beautiful lil sugarpops walkin dem streets but it was the total opposite. The energy is dead here there was no motivation here to make any music. Besides the hoods that will show you the real culture, all the s&*( out here is fake as s&*) full of fake ppl with false hopes and dreams. Hollywood, Melrose, all that BS. We’re going back to NYC to go back to get that inspiration again. We need to be around them dirty %%! hallways and streets to keep us motivated. We tryna make music for them dirty %%! clubs in NY with no dress code and we can’t do that out here seeing mothaf#&*( tyrese walkin out a club wearin sleeveless turtleneck sweater. The biggest mistake Wu-Tang ever made was coppin that mansion together in them LA hills…But anyway the music will be rawer than ever believe that….TRILLUMINATI will be here till then enjoy the GOLDIE video droppin this thursday…

laugh.gif
at Tyrese

From Yams's twitter:

laugh.gif
at Tyrese

^ damn, how do you not recognize Bape? lol

anyways, *+%* is too ill. I didnt like the song when it first came out and thought it was a horrible first single. but after the music video dropped, its been on repeat and its been stuck in my head the whole day.

anyways, *+%* is too ill. I didnt like the song when it first came out and thought it was a horrible first single. but after the music video dropped, its been on repeat and its been stuck in my head the whole day.

Back
Top Bottom