A$AP

Cudi swagjack is obvious

Huh?  He's got a song out with Drake, Kendrick, and 2 Chainz on the hook but his buzz is fading?  Oh.

Never mind that he's been touring like a madman doing concerts and festivals the majority of the year.

Y'all kill me.

Yall gotta stop taking it so personal whenever someone says anything not remotely praising your favorite rappers.

Is he buzz fading? If you can objectively ask that question, I don't think it's as resounding of a no as you think.

Of course his buzz isn't fading within his core fan base but out here on the west coast, he was low-key hot this time last year, right now, not so much. Even with ******g Problem.

Strictly from a "buzz" standpoint I think he would have benefited more from ******g Problem by cutting out either Kendrick or Drake and going with an additional verse of his own. I like the track as is though.

Should've left it there :smh:. Wasn't that BX thread from 2-3 months ago? (Not being sarcastic, my sense of time is horribly warped)

^ damb you only listened to Gotham City once? that song is Fire. also Underground Killas and Choppas on Deck are two of the best songs too 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom