A$AP

Hope whoever directed that video cut Gaspar Noe a check, it was basically a Enter The Void trailer with Rocky in it. :lol:

I'm all for being inspired creatively but that was just borderline stealing.

Last edited:
lol yea enter the void all over this

still dope, song was cool.. the second song tho :nerd:

wait, so when is he dropping again? :nerd:

Last edited:
ok so i wasnt acting like a fanboy this joint is definitely my vibe long last asap album is shaping up to be next level. Can't lie i had my doubts during his hiatus 

I haven't listened to Everyday and I wasn't going to listen to this either since we're close enough to the album release for me to just want to hear everything in full.

But the fact that he had visuals on deck made resistance too hard. I **** with it. Won't be listening/watching again until that leak is here though.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

"Okay excuse me, Mr Bill Collector I got problems.."

WHEN THE BEAT SWITCHED UP I KNEW ROCKY WAS BOUT TO GO IN!

I zoned out. Can't emm remember what happened next. That beat froze my veins. 

And Rocky killed it. 
smokin.gif

1. Holy Ghost (feat. Joe Fox)
2. Canal St. (feat. Bones)
3. Fine Whine (feat. M.I.A., Future & Joe Fox)
4. L$D
5. Excuse Me
6. JD
7. Lord Pretty Flacko Jodye 2
8. Electric Body (feat. Schoolboy Q)
9. Jukebox Joints (feat. Kanye West & Joe Fox)
10. Max B (feat. Joe Fox)
11. Pharsyde (feat. Joe Fox)
12. Wavybone (feat. Juicy J & UGK)
13. Westside Highway (feat. James Fauntleroy)
14. Better Things
15. M’$ (feat. Lil Wayne)
16. Dreams (interlude)
17. Everyday (feat. Rod Stewart & Miguel)
18. Back Home (feat. Mos Def, Acyde & Yams)

Assuming/hoping Joe Fox is a singer. Also hoping Wayne doesnt mess up M'$.

Joe fox is the British? Dude he's been kicking it . Singer/guitarist . And Wayne hasn't missed on a feature lately . Album is looking flames though

I'm prepared for the slappers that he hasn't shown us yet[emoji]128520[/emoji] a lot of chances being 18 songs

Joe Fox has his fingerprints all over this I see

I thought there'd be a BasedGod feature

Songs a hit.  It has that crossover appeal without trying too hard.  Something Rocky needed to take it to the next level.  Despite having a lot of features and 18 songs, I'm not a fan of either, the track list looks good. I wanna see what him and Bones cooked up. 

Way too many features. Hopefully Wayne's verse is last so I can cut that **** quick. Get Future the **** out of here too :smh:

Needs Ferg

wayne and rocky are both very flow based

makes no sense to like one and not the other

Yet, it's still entirely possible and there's nothing wrong with it.

Writing Wayne and Future's parts off before hearing their contributions is lame though.

Last edited:
future and MIA on a song together is a dream come true[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom