A$AP

If this was dedication wayne i would've been boosted but homie has ran his course in my book sorry if you still rock wit him

Been a fan of Cash Money since 98. Didn't like Wayne in 98, didn't like Wayne in 05 and I don't like Wayne in 15. There might be some similarities but I don't hear A$AP and think of Wayne. Never have, never will.

"I know i dream about her all day, I think about her wit her clothes off, Im ridin around with my system bumping L, S, D...." :pimp:

Last edited:
1. Holy Ghost (feat. Joe Fox)
2. Canal St. (feat. Bones)
3. Fine Whine (feat. M.I.A., Future & Joe Fox)
4. L$D
5. Excuse Me
6. JD
7. Lord Pretty Flacko Jodye 2
8. Electric Body (feat. Schoolboy Q)
9. Jukebox Joints (feat. Kanye West & Joe Fox)
10. Max B (feat. Joe Fox)
11. Pharsyde (feat. Joe Fox)
12. Wavybone (feat. Juicy J & UGK)
13. Westside Highway (feat. James Fauntleroy)
14. Better Things
15. M’$ (feat. Lil Wayne)
16. Dreams (interlude)
17. Everyday (feat. Rod Stewart & Miguel)
18. Back Home (feat. Mos Def, Acyde & Yams)

If that's the bones that I think it is that's a HUGE come up

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't realize that M'$ was already released. Don't even have to hear the Wayne verse.

They handled this release much better than his last album. Couldn't believe how early his last album released. This time around it's a little different though. Doesn't seem like he has a single out, just random songs leaking or something.

Didn't realize that M'$ was already released. Don't even have to hear the Wayne verse.

They handled this release much better than his last album. Couldn't believe how early his last album released. This time around it's a little different though. Doesn't seem like he has a single out, just random songs leaking or something.

:lol:

:lol:

Son, the last one leaked a legit whole month in advance. This **** drops next week. That's an improvement :lol:

Target's website says release is tomorrow. Possibly iTunes tomorrow so if it wouldn't be surprising if it's out now.

Back
Top Bottom