A$AP

frown.gif

Bigg Dog Salute

vlad be knowin wen to post the vids

Last edited:
It was in the Theatre at MSG only held maybe 600 people lol.

A lot of the people there weren't there for yams though. A guy beside me was like "What's Stevie's World ? F that its ASAP MOB" smfh.

I made my way up to GA, and had a great time. ASAP Lou sucked as the DJ , they need to get a real DJ next year.

The Weeknd was gonna perform Starboy but Lou couldn't find the song. He messed up multiple times last night.

By the end of the show Rocky was mouthing "Imma f*** Lou up" to somebody. He went over to Lou spazzed on him then Lou left
laugh.gif

Thug came late, he wasn't even supposed to perform the cops were trying to shut down the show.

It was in the Theatre at MSG only held maybe 600 people lol.
A lot of the people there weren't there for yams though. A guy beside me was like "What's Stevie's World ? F that its ASAP MOB" smfh.

Eh that should be no surprise, some dudes see a lineup and cop. A$AP & TDE alone would've sold out 600, shoulda namedropped Weeknd and had it in the actual MSG.
Didn't even see footage of LongWay or Pablo but if he aint got Starboy I doubt Lou would have anything else

Eh that should be no surprise, some dudes see a lineup and cop. A$AP & TDE alone would've sold out 600, shoulda namedropped Weeknd and had it in the actual MSG.
Didn't even see footage of LongWay or Pablo but if he aint got Starboy I doubt Lou would have anything else
Hell no, that would take away the who vibe of Yams Day. Small venue is good keeps it so its mainly fans that are actually there for Yams and ASAP.

Yams day not about selling out a huge venue those were surprise guest (Kendrick, Dave East, Abel , Skippa (even though he didn't perform). Peewee wasn't there, Hoodrich Pablo performed maybe 3 songs.

Nobody will be able to say they saw TDE, Tlyer , The Weeknd, or ASAP Mob in a small venue in 2017 or later unless its another yams day event. Last time I saw The Weeknd or ASAP Mob in a small venue was 2012 even if it was only 1 song the vibe was just crazy.

He had Starboy, I guess he was just too lit and too slow to find it. He played starboy like 25 mins later, Abel was already gone .

Dude said they gon try and get Barclays Center next year so I mean.....

But I def get what you saying but at the end of the day A$AP tries to balance that mainstream and not selling out vibe. Weeknd being there was weird look too

Word is the proceeds go to Yams moms so it'll only help her more and show how big of a figure he's become

Still sad I missed this. Props to the. For giving Lou a chance but sucks to hear he didn't have it together.

While the lineup was ill it seems like this was super poorly put together from an organizational standpoint just like the last one.

How you got your homie DJ'ing but he too ****** up to pull up guests songs correctly and ****?

I'd be down to go next year at Barclays but hopefully it's better planned.

Dust has settled for a bit. Cozy Tapes has a lot of replay value on the individual song level compared to LNW. Still slapping it

Also that please don't Raf song sound like Rockys "Fing Problems" of 2017. Just to grab mainstream ears

Back
Top Bottom