A bisexual criminal breaks into your house......vol. choices

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

If it was my wife I'd tell the dude to rape my booty, but I'd probably poop my pants if in that situation. But before I expel my bowels in my boxers I'll clench that booty really tight. Right when he's about to stick his meat in I'll let that poop go out and push his %+%# or it'll explode with this massive mess catching him off guard. Then I'll grab whatever is closest to me, a lamp, pen, a magazine and defend myself and hopefully subdue him.
10hptkz.gif

roll.gif

sick.gif

After reading this entire thread wow
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ OP fapping to Frank Mucus' post.

It is possible for a female to reach a point during rape where she's physically liking it. Not enjoying like she's screaming for more unless you got a real damamged gf/wife.

laugh.gif
@ the robber saying he has AIDs too.

After reading this entire thread wow
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ OP fapping to Frank Mucus' post.

It is possible for a female to reach a point during rape where she's physically liking it. Not enjoying like she's screaming for more unless you got a real damamged gf/wife.

laugh.gif
@ the robber saying he has AIDs too.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

something tells me op is beatin off to u guys responses.

do not participate...
what kind of psychopath faps to responses? pics of your girl?

do not participate...
what kind of psychopath faps to responses? pics of your girl?

OMFG! I haven't read any replies yet but I am over here in TEARS! First the title and then the thought of the situation. A+ thread for the fact that I am already dying laughing. I'm about to go through the replies right now.

BRB...

***EDIT*** I think this thread cured me! I've been sick with strep throat for about 5 days now. After laughing at this thread, I no longer feel the pain in my throat. And this has got to be one of the funniest threads I've ever read on NT. Each reply had me holding my ribs LOL!

P.S. OP shoulda proposed the situation with "mother" instead of "girlfriend" to get some more serious replies...

OMFG! I haven't read any replies yet but I am over here in TEARS! First the title and then the thought of the situation. A+ thread for the fact that I am already dying laughing. I'm about to go through the replies right now.

BRB...

***EDIT*** I think this thread cured me! I've been sick with strep throat for about 5 days now. After laughing at this thread, I no longer feel the pain in my throat. And this has got to be one of the funniest threads I've ever read on NT. Each reply had me holding my ribs LOL!

P.S. OP shoulda proposed the situation with "mother" instead of "girlfriend" to get some more serious replies...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I don't even want to think about what would happen if my mom saw me taking it up the butt to a stranger
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Forget about it. Let me die with dignity and honor.

I don't even want to think about what would happen if my mom saw me taking it up the butt to a stranger
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Forget about it. Let me die with dignity and honor.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

r.i.p me & mum
Ditto
frown.gif

ditto ... my mom would have suggested that !%!% before me ... we would have off'd ourselves.

How many of you would have took it and than tried to snap it off with an alligator roll ???

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

r.i.p me & mum
Ditto
frown.gif

ditto ... my mom would have suggested that !%!% before me ... we would have off'd ourselves.

How many of you would have took it and than tried to snap it off with an alligator roll ???

If it was my wife I'd tell the dude to rape my booty, but I'd probably poop my pants if in that situation. But before I expel my bowels in my boxers I'll clench that booty really tight. Right when he's about to stick his meat in I'll let that poop go out and push his %+%# or it'll explode with this massive mess catching him off guard. Then I'll grab whatever is closest to me, a lamp, pen, a magazine and defend myself and hopefully subdue him.
10hptkz.gif

10hptkz.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

do not participate...
what kind of psychopath faps to responses?
you.

you not foolin me. thats why you went into so much detail. sicko

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

do not participate...
what kind of psychopath faps to responses?
you.

you not foolin me. thats why you went into so much detail. sicko

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

10hptkz.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

10hptkz.gif

Back
Top Bottom