A bisexual criminal breaks into your house......vol. choices

Ok first off I would just like to say; In my 6 years of being on NT, this thread is easily top 10 funniest threads just based off the absurdity and randomness of the scenario.

and Second,
getting piped from now until morning
I'm dying over this sentence right now. From now until morning, like a solid 8 hours of just piping son?
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Ok first off I would just like to say; In my 6 years of being on NT, this thread is easily top 10 funniest threads just based off the absurdity and randomness of the scenario.

and Second,
I'm dying over this sentence right now. From now until morning, like a solid 8 hours of just piping son?
laugh.gif

-The Juice

30t6p3b.gif
, what kind of psychopath would even think this scenario up... I guess NT doesn't do background checks (lesson for all you with or planning on having kids).

30t6p3b.gif
, what kind of psychopath would even think this scenario up... I guess NT doesn't do background checks (lesson for all you with or planning on having kids).

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

in the middle of the night and ties you and your beloved girlfriend/wife up at gun point. He pulls you to the side and whispers in your ear "One of you is getting piped from now until morning while the other watches. When I'm done, I'll leave without harming either of you in any other way. You alone have the power to choose who it will be. If you say no, I will end both of your lives. So choose: will it be you or her?" 

Your response?  

there's gotta be a better way to tell us you like franks & beans.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

in the middle of the night and ties you and your beloved girlfriend/wife up at gun point. He pulls you to the side and whispers in your ear "One of you is getting piped from now until morning while the other watches. When I'm done, I'll leave without harming either of you in any other way. You alone have the power to choose who it will be. If you say no, I will end both of your lives. So choose: will it be you or her?" 

Your response?  

there's gotta be a better way to tell us you like franks & beans.

Originally Posted by Benihana

and Second,
laugh.gif

-The Juice

I would imagine there would be rest periods for refractory and general stamina, but otherwise, someone (as my fellows and I say) would be "getting beat until breakfast". 
horny goat weed x l-arginine x dhea = one angry penis

Originally Posted by Benihana

and Second,
laugh.gif

-The Juice

I would imagine there would be rest periods for refractory and general stamina, but otherwise, someone (as my fellows and I say) would be "getting beat until breakfast". 
horny goat weed x l-arginine x dhea = one angry penis

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Wassup with these hypothetical Gay scenarios on here lately, seems like some Nt'rs are trying to bring their Gay side out disguised in threads like these....seriously why would this even come to your mind as a thought if that is not the case.

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Wassup with these hypothetical Gay scenarios on here lately, seems like some Nt'rs are trying to bring their Gay side out disguised in threads like these....seriously why would this even come to your mind as a thought if that is not the case.

Back
Top Bottom