A celebrity who agrees with my philosophy...

So wait, OP is saying getting laid = happiness??

Thats why YNS. You're not mentally ready.

Nah. You missed the point.

So what is the point? You posted a quote of a famous soccer player saying he'd be a virgin(which was clearly a joke) and how silly it is to say money can't buy you happiness. You're either mad YNS or you're mad that you're broke. Both of which you can control.

Stop thinking about why you can't be happy and start thinking about why you CAN be happy.

So what is the point? You posted a quote of a famous soccer player saying he'd be a virgin(which was clearly a joke) and how silly it is to say money can't buy you happiness. You're either mad YNS or you're mad that you're broke. Both of which you can control.

Stop thinking about why you can't be happy and start thinking about why you CAN be happy.
Mad that I am broke? I've already said I am on my way to the salary I want and I will be a 1 percenter so I aint concerned about that.

Money does buy happiness. Dont clown yourself into believing otherwise

Mad that I am broke? I've already said I am on my way to the salary I want and I will be a 1 percenter so I aint concerned about that.

Money does buy happiness. Dont clown yourself into believing otherwise

Money will allow access to things and women you previously may not have had but eventually those things will not be enough if you're not happy within

Meaningless sex and nice toys can only go so far

On your way?? Meaning you're not there NOW.

I hope you get there, bro. I really do.

OP how old are you?

Last edited:
Money will allow access to things and women you previously may not have had but eventually those things will not be enough if you're not happy within

This guy understands my point. Money will buy you just about anything except respect. Even love. And you cant tell me otherwise. My entire point. Many people have tried to tell me otherwise in other threads.

This guy understands my point. Money will buy you just about anything except respect. Even love. And you cant tell me otherwise. My entire point. Many people have tried to tell me otherwise in other threads.

Big difference between access and love.

Money can put you in different social circles as far as females. That's all I meant.

Definitely have a different viewpoint from you

Wait a minute...

Lol I am not footing no bill. I sont trust any girl like that. If i dont get what i want she wont get what she wants. After i get what i want ill be done with her so she still wont get what she wants.

I am never going for the relationship in my life.

What? You think these o's just gonna **** you because you got money and then just leave? In fact, the women you talking about have access to feel the exact same way you do.

You're all over the place. Honestly, it seems like you think money is going to negate you having to be a man.

Last edited:
Not leave volunteerily. They will try to get to my wealth, which i simply wont allow.

That loot means a lot more to me than their entire existence.

Last edited:
Son, this Chess not Checkers.

And I'm done...I wish you luck, my friend.

No. I simply didnt read your wall of text.
that's your problem. You think you got the answers and you don't.

I wasn't eem talking to you or about you but w/e. Fact is you ain't getting yambs.

Not cause you're broke or ugly. But b/c the yambs see that you're a confidence lacking wuss that will fold underopressure any time she challeneges you to be a man.

And when you get paper... Chicks gonna be selling you the biggest wolf tickets... Having you footing the expenses for their quests to find a dude that thinks more about himself and confidence isn't bolstered by his bank account.

Inb4 you don't know me , you can't judge yadda yadda. I get yambs, so I'm qualified to give you advice that isn't sugar coated to perpetuate your mind frame.
YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS RICKY
glasses.gif

Repped!

Last edited:
Instead of yambs I want to be in the inner circle of the real movers n shakers out here..so when I die ppl will actually remember me

Son is gunna be on eharmony in a few years when he realizes he can't buy love

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom