A closer look at TO's History with the Media

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Granted he wasn't innocent every time, the media completely took a lot of things to far. Let the guy breath...

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Granted he wasn't innocent every time, the media completely took a lot of things to far. Let the guy breath...

ahh Greg Knapp, i do not know how that guy is still an Offensive Coordinator in the NFL, so underwhelming

ahh Greg Knapp, i do not know how that guy is still an Offensive Coordinator in the NFL, so underwhelming

i blame espn.
you can blame espn for anything and chances are you're right.

i blame espn.
you can blame espn for anything and chances are you're right.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by Deuce King

He Mcnabb wrecked a good situation in Philly though.

Fixed.

Explain.
Well, when McNabb stated they didn't need Owens in the playoffs run that year in order to make it to the Super Bowl to me he was kinda underestimating T.O.'s accomplishments that he had with the team that year, seeing how Philly was on a roll that year like never before.  Now granted I think T.O. caught feelings a bit when McNabb said that statement to the press.......but fast forward to the Super Bowl and anybody that is objective will tell you that T.O. played as hard as possible that game, especially come off the injury that he had.  McNabb on the other hand was well.............Donovan F. McNabb with some of his throws and decision making.  I think anybody will tell you that between Owens and McNabb in the Super Bowl against the Patriots, it was definitely McNabb's fault that they lost that game.  

Fast forward again to training camp for the next season, T.O. says they wouldn't have lost the Super Bowl if they had Favre instead of McNabb and then McNabb makes a bigger deal out of that story then what it is.  Calling it black on black crime, this that and the other but meanwhile he didn't even say anything about how Rush Limbaugh called him out the previous season for being a black quarterback that the media "glorifies" because he is black but McNabb had the nerve to call out T.O. for what he said calling it black on black crime, SMH.  Truly a %#*+! move on Donovan's part.  Thus causing friction in the locker room and causing players to choose sides.  Let's not forget, alot of the players on Philly were riding with T.O. but the media somehow tried to negate that point.  Overall, both those dudes at the time needed each other and I think Philly definitely had the right players and personnel to possibly win a Super Bowl had they kept all those pieces in tact.  At the end of the day we'll never know and as it stands now it was just a blown opportunity on both parts, however for McNabb causing friction in the locker room, I see it as more his fault then anything.

Fixed.

Explain.
Well, when McNabb stated they didn't need Owens in the playoffs run that year in order to make it to the Super Bowl to me he was kinda underestimating T.O.'s accomplishments that he had with the team that year, seeing how Philly was on a roll that year like never before.  Now granted I think T.O. caught feelings a bit when McNabb said that statement to the press.......but fast forward to the Super Bowl and anybody that is objective will tell you that T.O. played as hard as possible that game, especially come off the injury that he had.  McNabb on the other hand was well.............Donovan F. McNabb with some of his throws and decision making.  I think anybody will tell you that between Owens and McNabb in the Super Bowl against the Patriots, it was definitely McNabb's fault that they lost that game.  

Fast forward again to training camp for the next season, T.O. says they wouldn't have lost the Super Bowl if they had Favre instead of McNabb and then McNabb makes a bigger deal out of that story then what it is.  Calling it black on black crime, this that and the other but meanwhile he didn't even say anything about how Rush Limbaugh called him out the previous season for being a black quarterback that the media "glorifies" because he is black but McNabb had the nerve to call out T.O. for what he said calling it black on black crime, SMH.  Truly a %#*+! move on Donovan's part.  Thus causing friction in the locker room and causing players to choose sides.  Let's not forget, alot of the players on Philly were riding with T.O. but the media somehow tried to negate that point.  Overall, both those dudes at the time needed each other and I think Philly definitely had the right players and personnel to possibly win a Super Bowl had they kept all those pieces in tact.  At the end of the day we'll never know and as it stands now it was just a blown opportunity on both parts, however for McNabb causing friction in the locker room, I see it as more his fault then anything.

Fixed.

Explain.

Fast forward again to training camp for the next season, T.O. says they wouldn't have lost the Super Bowl if they had Favre instead of McNabb and then McNabb makes a bigger deal out of that story then what it is.  Calling it black on black crime, this that and the other but meanwhile he didn't even say anything about how Rush Limbaugh called him out the previous season for being a black quarterback that the media "glorifies" because he is black but McNabb had the nerve to call out T.O. for what he said calling it black on black crime, SMH.  Truly a #%+*! move on Donovan's part.  Thus causing friction in the locker room and causing players to choose sides.  Let's not forget, alot of the players on Philly were riding with T.O. but the media somehow tried to negate that point.  Overall, both those dudes at the time needed each other and I think Philly definitely had the right players and personnel to possibly win a Super Bowl had they kept all those pieces in tact.  At the end of the day we'll never know and as it stands now it was just a blown opportunity on both parts, however for McNabb causing friction in the locker room, I see it as more his fault then anything.

Fixed.

Explain.

Fast forward again to training camp for the next season, T.O. says they wouldn't have lost the Super Bowl if they had Favre instead of McNabb and then McNabb makes a bigger deal out of that story then what it is.  Calling it black on black crime, this that and the other but meanwhile he didn't even say anything about how Rush Limbaugh called him out the previous season for being a black quarterback that the media "glorifies" because he is black but McNabb had the nerve to call out T.O. for what he said calling it black on black crime, SMH.  Truly a %%%#@ move on Donovan's part.  Thus causing friction in the locker room and causing players to choose sides.  Let's not forget, alot of the players on Philly were riding with T.O. but the media somehow tried to negate that point.  Overall, both those dudes at the time needed each other and I think Philly definitely had the right players and personnel to possibly win a Super Bowl had they kept all those pieces in tact.  At the end of the day we'll never know and as it stands now it was just a blown opportunity on both parts, however for McNabb causing friction in the locker room, I see it as more his fault then anything.

Fixed.

Explain.

Fast forward again to training camp for the next season, T.O. says they wouldn't have lost the Super Bowl if they had Favre instead of McNabb and then McNabb makes a bigger deal out of that story then what it is.  Calling it black on black crime, this that and the other but meanwhile he didn't even say anything about how Rush Limbaugh called him out the previous season for being a black quarterback that the media "glorifies" because he is black but McNabb had the nerve to call out T.O. for what he said calling it black on black crime, SMH.  Truly a %%%#@ move on Donovan's part.  Thus causing friction in the locker room and causing players to choose sides.  Let's not forget, alot of the players on Philly were riding with T.O. but the media somehow tried to negate that point.  Overall, both those dudes at the time needed each other and I think Philly definitely had the right players and personnel to possibly win a Super Bowl had they kept all those pieces in tact.  At the end of the day we'll never know and as it stands now it was just a blown opportunity on both parts, however for McNabb causing friction in the locker room, I see it as more his fault then anything.

Fixed.

Explain.

Fast forward again to training camp for the next season, T.O. says they wouldn't have lost the Super Bowl if they had Favre instead of McNabb and then McNabb makes a bigger deal out of that story then what it is.  Calling it black on black crime, this that and the other but meanwhile he didn't even say anything about how Rush Limbaugh called him out the previous season for being a black quarterback that the media "glorifies" because he is black but McNabb had the nerve to call out T.O. for what he said calling it black on black crime, SMH.  Truly a #%+*! move on Donovan's part.  Thus causing friction in the locker room and causing players to choose sides.  Let's not forget, alot of the players on Philly were riding with T.O. but the media somehow tried to negate that point.  Overall, both those dudes at the time needed each other and I think Philly definitely had the right players and personnel to possibly win a Super Bowl had they kept all those pieces in tact.  At the end of the day we'll never know and as it stands now it was just a blown opportunity on both parts, however for McNabb causing friction in the locker room, I see it as more his fault then anything.

Fixed.

Explain.

dame deuce you beat me to saying this exact +#% if mcnabb would have peeled back his ego they could have went back 2 back IMO

Fixed.

Explain.

dame deuce you beat me to saying this exact +#% if mcnabb would have peeled back his ego they could have went back 2 back IMO

Back
Top Bottom