A few pics of future Air Jordan releases...(AJ 7, 6-17 fusion, AJ-Air Max Fusion)

laugh.gif

7s and those 6 fusions . are alright but you must be damn fool if you don't think this brand is gonna die off in 10 years .

7s and those 6 fusions . are alright but you must be damn fool if you don't think this brand is gonna die off in 10 years .

Straight Trash......I don't get how these designers can actually pitch these and they get OK'd for production.....How is there nobody at that meeting that speaks up? People must really fear losing their job....

Straight Trash......I don't get how these designers can actually pitch these and they get OK'd for production.....How is there nobody at that meeting that speaks up? People must really fear losing their job....

Oh yes there are samples of the Air Jordan 3 floating around hands. They will have something cosmetically different, i.e. color of inner liner, etc. The 2011 is still under construction and bordeaux 7's I've yet to hear anything about. I wasn't even supposed to show these images, they were sent to me for my viewing purposes only. But I though I'd share because the big boys in charge up in Beaverton don't know me
wink.gif

Since my love for sneakers have hit an all-time low, I dont attempt to reach out for info anymore. Im no insider, I just know a few people so please don't PM asking for more info.

Oh yes there are samples of the Air Jordan 3 floating around hands. They will have something cosmetically different, i.e. color of inner liner, etc. The 2011 is still under construction and bordeaux 7's I've yet to hear anything about. I wasn't even supposed to show these images, they were sent to me for my viewing purposes only. But I though I'd share because the big boys in charge up in Beaverton don't know me
wink.gif

Since my love for sneakers have hit an all-time low, I dont attempt to reach out for info anymore. Im no insider, I just know a few people so please don't PM asking for more info.

Air Max XIs: could have been done better, but not doing it for me probably other colorways but not that one
"New" VIIs: reminds me of the Pacific Blues like everyone else, but I'll probably still buy them

6-17 hybrid: shoe is straight horrible, but nice colorway if it were on both shoes individually

Air Max XIs: could have been done better, but not doing it for me probably other colorways but not that one
"New" VIIs: reminds me of the Pacific Blues like everyone else, but I'll probably still buy them

6-17 hybrid: shoe is straight horrible, but nice colorway if it were on both shoes individually

wow....i knew i didn't want to see any of this but like a bad car accident, i had to see this for myself.....i really thought it was a sick joke
sick.gif

my eyes are burning, i think i'm turning to stone from looking at those
Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I'm not too sure about the VII's but this is what I see
eek.gif
pimp.gif

592263f3622a0ef63d7380c44ea216b3bede0114.pjpg
laugh.gif
exactly what i was looking at.....playoff 13's (not even the 3's or 7's) are all i want
pimp.gif

wow....i knew i didn't want to see any of this but like a bad car accident, i had to see this for myself.....i really thought it was a sick joke
sick.gif

my eyes are burning, i think i'm turning to stone from looking at those
Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I'm not too sure about the VII's but this is what I see
eek.gif
pimp.gif

592263f3622a0ef63d7380c44ea216b3bede0114.pjpg
laugh.gif
exactly what i was looking at.....playoff 13's (not even the 3's or 7's) are all i want
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom