A few quick notes on JB for Spring 2010 in Canada

Hello

I know, I know.... about a month late. I missed the sales meeting, as I am getting ready to move later this month.

Anyway, a few quick items. I may update it with Nike Basketball in a couple.

Jordan next "signature" shoe is being called the Jordan B QTR... I have NO info other than a 229.99 Canadian retail. And that the first color isblack/v red/white, and drops in Feb.

Black Varisty Red VI is confirmed, dropping in January , white/black drops in March. Retail will be 209.99

AJF8
laugh.gif
wow. March drop for the white based.

2 SPiz'ike colorways making their way up north. Retail will only be 229.99... It was 279.99 a year or two back.

2 more 16.5's

Jordan All Day team shoe looks meh...

Flight 45 High look SOMEWHAT like the Yeezy
eek.gif
. Bad colors though.

Then Classic 91, Phly Legends, and Ol School III

waiting for pix for those b qtr's.. infrareds (maybe the white/black as well) are sure cop.. 16.5s are no 2 in my list. spizike black/cement no.3 andthat's about it for now.

As always, thanks for the info.

Jordan B QTR? Sounds pretty lame, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I have actually come to expect few good releases from the Brand nowadays.

Hoping for some good Nike BB news. *Cough* Air Max (Garnett) 3 *Cough*

Originally Posted by McRaptor

The Black and red VI's going to be a GR?
Yea. They gave me the "Mall Based Exclusive" business, but I am convinced they just put that so that mall based retailers stopcomplaining about boutiques.

Hoping for some good Nike BB news. *Cough* Air Max (Garnett) 3 *Cough*
Haven't heard anything. I still have to contact my rep for Nike Basketball Spring 2010.

but what about the zoom kobe 4's? i hope we're gonna get some "finals" cw.. and yeah, sorry.. i just saw the pictures bout thoseblack/varsity red 6s.. thought it's gonna be infrareds.. that's ok though.. we'll have to wait and see..

guys from FTL said it's bound to release this november as GR.. i hope it is so that it's not gonna be a struggle..

anyone has any idea how much the spacejam gonna retail for?...i hope...nike canada not gonna charge us CND$250 or something...>.<

Originally Posted by jordanheaven

anyone has any idea how much the spacejam gonna retail for?...i hope...nike canada not gonna charge us CND$250 or something...>.<
209.99 i think..

209.99??...i can certainly live with that.!!!...considering...the retail in the states is gonna be us175
hopefully...we can use the spc on this one too!!

Back
Top Bottom