A friend might have F**ked my girl..... should i ask?

On one hand- i want to know....... on the other... its probably best i don't.

discuss

discuss

you wouldnt want to know?
laugh.gif
fboavfasbhvfoasdhfoasd

What do you mean you don't want to know? so you just gon walk around with this chick knowing this dude penetrated, let off in her eye, shoved a fist up there and peed on her? c'mon b.

What do you mean you don't want to know? so you just gon walk around with this chick knowing this dude penetrated, let off in her eye, shoved a fist up there and peed on her? c'mon b.

Originally Posted by known2BE

discuss
From a lawyer friend. In order to get the truth out of somebody when you suspect something just make up a story and then watch their reactions and see if they start making up random facts about your fake story.

For example lets say your chick said she was going to the movies with her girls and you suspect something, be like I heard there was a huge car accident out side of the movie theater. If she goes along with it then she is caught slippin' right there. Its also important to carefully watch her body language and if she touches any part of her noes or mouth while she is talking she is most likely lying.

Switch the story up to something more authentic to your situation and there you have it.

Originally Posted by known2BE

discuss
From a lawyer friend. In order to get the truth out of somebody when you suspect something just make up a story and then watch their reactions and see if they start making up random facts about your fake story.

For example lets say your chick said she was going to the movies with her girls and you suspect something, be like I heard there was a huge car accident out side of the movie theater. If she goes along with it then she is caught slippin' right there. Its also important to carefully watch her body language and if she touches any part of her noes or mouth while she is talking she is most likely lying.

Switch the story up to something more authentic to your situation and there you have it.

Back
Top Bottom