a good jordan to start with

whats a good jordan i can buy to start a serious collection...im talking rare but not aton of money.price range around 250..thanks in advance

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

whats a good jordan i can buy to start a serious collection...im talking rare but not aton of money.price range around 250..thanks in advance
any jordan that you can get for the price range around 250

any one of these: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

you can start with the easier ones and slowly start making your way back. this way, you start fleshing out your collection and if at any point when you dontwanna collect, you do have shoes that aren't retro/crappy quality and are great performing shoes.

the basis of how much jordans cost is how rare and sought after they are so if you wanna spend 250 then thats as rare as you're gonna get so just find apair that cost that much and you'll have a good pair

There's many factors to this. If you had a specific model and colorway in mind that you would love to have consider the average price tag range between aDS pair and a worn pair. Nobody here can really make the decision for you, because they're all going to give their opinions and it's your $$ after all.

So why bother asking for opinions..decide for yourself, and go out and cop whatever Jordan you like at the time. Simple~

^^ That's a good advice.

Well, use your common sense too.

You want a rare Jordan pair, but doesn't wanna pay more than $300.

That's just doesn't make any sense.

I'd say start with XX3, other wise, start with IIIs.

Fire red is a OG color which at $150 range, BUT IT'S NOT RARE.

If you insist to get a rare pair, go help yourself.

why dont you buy a motorcycle or something. you'll get a lot more enjoyment of it and have $$ left in pocket.

sure they are kind of dangerous, but you will get a lot of T&A with it, can't say that about a collection of gym shoes.

aquas are easy to get where i live and are a nice start so get those. then just start buying the Jordans you like most. I like grape 5s and also some spizikes(yeyeye) so got those. Its not hard to start, just buy what you like and your collection will grow.

Back
Top Bottom