A good way to tell you're gettin' old.

1. Havin' to get so many damn gifts for Xmas. This doesn't even include a couple of friends' gifts and some for my fam out of state.
2. It's Saturday night and I just finished wrapping all the gifts.

3. I still have to buy some crap for my other nephew.

Goodness.

Nephews, nieces, and my gf's fam - it's never gonna stop, huh?

GetAttachment1_aspx-vi.jpg

Ah well. It's Christmas.

i'll do you one better...

when you realize the entire class of 3rd graders that you teach math to everyday were born post-2000

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

You buy your GF's fam gifts?

We've been together for a bit - we buy stuff together for em all. It's really not the money tho - it's more the task of having to get it alldone.

damn son, you makin sure EEEEybody have a Merry Christmas...

I feel you tho
I'm gettin my sister this
mail

moms this
ipod-shuffle1.jpg

and pops these
3a6159e3b11a8d56d2e963f0cabe7354b34814f.jpg

not to mention I'm taking my extended fam to see Avatar in 3-D
pimp.gif

this is my first time giving back for christmas feels good

you know youre getting old when the hot songs that came out when u were in HS are now played during the throwback at noon...

i dont have money so everyone can share a coke n a smile this holiday season
laugh.gif

Word.

I haven't expected gifts since I graduated high school. I'm 22 now, I don't complain though I love buying gifts people wouldn't expect to get,much less from myself.

I love Christmas.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

you know youre getting old when the hot songs that came out when u were in HS are now played during the throwback at noon...

i love that feeling...

a good mix like that will make my day
pimp.gif

^ the mix is appreciated but damn it makes me feel old knowing they are now throwback at noon material

I know I'm old because it's 8:45 on a Saturday and I'm chillin with my family and sneakin on to Nike talk

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

when you realize the entire class of 3rd graders that you teach math to everyday were born post-2000

laugh.gif

Thats wild...crazy how time flies..."I was born in 2000"...
smh.gif
doesn't even sound right..

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

laugh.gif

smh.gif

even worse, 3rd grade, we're talking 2001-2002

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

laugh.gif

smh.gif
man that's what I was just thinking, my cousin will be 10 next year, chick was born in 2000, she seems too old.
it seems like anybody saying "I was born in year 20XX" shouldn't be able to clearly say that sentence yet
laugh.gif

You know you're definitely old when you have more than one God child, Hollywood is remaking movies you grew up with as a child, music you grew up with isbeing covered by people you don't know,
and sneakers you grew up with are being retroed in the original colors but quality is really poor!!!

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

When you have to work the ache out of muscles and joints every day. When you know the weather is turning because !#!# hurts.
tired.gif
QFTMFT!!!!
tired.gif

you know you're old when you don't ask for anything for christmas. i dont care what i get

Back
Top Bottom