a legal side hustle that makes money

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

I am about to go to a storage auction in my city on tuesday. I guess I will see what its like word to storage wars. I will update after.

laugh.gif
 Was watching auction hunters today and they bought a locker with 23 pairs of Jordans and Nike SB's. Nothing but heat too. I saw some '01 Black Cement 3's, Tiffany's, Pusheads... alll for $200. Flipped for $3500.

Sometimes I think those are lies.
whole show is bogus. An NTer worked at it and posted about how it was completely set up

the reffing stuffs got my attention though, gonna try lookin into it when I head back down to miami

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

I am about to go to a storage auction in my city on tuesday. I guess I will see what its like word to storage wars. I will update after.

laugh.gif
 Was watching auction hunters today and they bought a locker with 23 pairs of Jordans and Nike SB's. Nothing but heat too. I saw some '01 Black Cement 3's, Tiffany's, Pusheads... alll for $200. Flipped for $3500.

Sometimes I think those are lies.
whole show is bogus. An NTer worked at it and posted about how it was completely set up

the reffing stuffs got my attention though, gonna try lookin into it when I head back down to miami

storage auctions are pretty big here too in san diego. Me and my boy went to at least 10 different storage autions in san diego from chula vista to carlsbad. had 300 dollars each and still no luck. the good ones are always over paid for so theres really no way to come up if you (me) are small time. you have to have some cash to make cash.

there are some units that dont even sell because its mostly garbage in it. literally garbage cans of trash. some still pay 30-50 for it.

Its tough to compete with the people who sell every weekend at the swap meet because thats their life. Renewing their supply with storage units purchased every weekend. its not their side hustle because its their hustle, so they shell out hundreds of dollars at every auction on single units.

storage auctions are pretty big here too in san diego. Me and my boy went to at least 10 different storage autions in san diego from chula vista to carlsbad. had 300 dollars each and still no luck. the good ones are always over paid for so theres really no way to come up if you (me) are small time. you have to have some cash to make cash.

there are some units that dont even sell because its mostly garbage in it. literally garbage cans of trash. some still pay 30-50 for it.

Its tough to compete with the people who sell every weekend at the swap meet because thats their life. Renewing their supply with storage units purchased every weekend. its not their side hustle because its their hustle, so they shell out hundreds of dollars at every auction on single units.

Wow, excellent thread. NTers dropping personal knowledge and helping others 
smokin.gif

Anyways, I heard scrapping metal is a great way to earn some good money... I've never done it before in my life, but I've heard of people who earn quite a bit from doing it. If anyone knows anything else about scrapping metal, please enlighten us
tongue.gif

smokin.gif

Anyways, I heard scrapping metal is a great way to earn some good money... I've never done it before in my life, but I've heard of people who earn quite a bit from doing it. If anyone knows anything else about scrapping metal, please enlighten us
tongue.gif

i umpire baseball games for younger kids. rep level ball so its fairly decent. $40 - $50 per game and its about 2 hours give or take

i umpire baseball games for younger kids. rep level ball so its fairly decent. $40 - $50 per game and its about 2 hours give or take

this referee gig intrigues the hell out of me

+ i can get extra money to fix games ....+ i can bet with other refs on the game

+ i can get extra money to fix games ....+ i can bet with other refs on the game

man go find you some single moms who realllly need cash the better ones are already addicted to something they need cash for those are your aces in the hole'
pimpin is never dead haha real though

man go find you some single moms who realllly need cash the better ones are already addicted to something they need cash for those are your aces in the hole'
pimpin is never dead haha real though

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you going to do that to a little kids baseball game ?
even a scumbag like me would not do that 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you going to do that to a little kids baseball game ?
even a scumbag like me would not do that 
roll.gif

Record snow falls in the past few years in my area.

My job is slower in winter so I'm going to stock up on shovels and other snow-gear because that stuff is off the racks first snow flake EVERY YEAR.

Also, going to lease 1 truck and 2 skid steers and hire 1 older guy and 1 younger guy to clear snow in high end neighborhoods for an extreme amount of money. Getting on it early to make sure I have all of the equipment before people start wanting/needing it.

The city pays for ploughing of the streets but the windrows are literally 6 feet high and consume all street parking. People will pay out the HOLES to have that cleared.

Also, going to start advertising early (1-2 months prior to snowfall) to get people's attention.

This happens every year but seriously its like a shock every single time
laugh.gif

Hopefully next year I can double operations.

Record snow falls in the past few years in my area.

My job is slower in winter so I'm going to stock up on shovels and other snow-gear because that stuff is off the racks first snow flake EVERY YEAR.

Also, going to lease 1 truck and 2 skid steers and hire 1 older guy and 1 younger guy to clear snow in high end neighborhoods for an extreme amount of money. Getting on it early to make sure I have all of the equipment before people start wanting/needing it.

The city pays for ploughing of the streets but the windrows are literally 6 feet high and consume all street parking. People will pay out the HOLES to have that cleared.

Also, going to start advertising early (1-2 months prior to snowfall) to get people's attention.

This happens every year but seriously its like a shock every single time
laugh.gif

Hopefully next year I can double operations.

Originally Posted by FOG

smokin.gif

tongue.gif

talk to this man
Bubbles-the-wire-psd33906.png

Originally Posted by FOG

smokin.gif

tongue.gif

talk to this man
Bubbles-the-wire-psd33906.png

Back
Top Bottom