A legit check gamma xi sz. 8.5

Like I said I'll check them when they come in. Theres nothing else I can do at this point.

Last edited:
he also sent me a picture of the tagging on the inside, ill see if I can post that up. If theres something off with that then theres a problem

The sole is the correct color. The cap is dark not like the GM pairs which you can see through. Just because the 23 isn't on point doesn't mean anything. Not every pair are the same. And to be honest alot of the gammas were ******.

Reactions: alp
The sole is the correct color. The cap is dark not like the GM pairs which you can see through. Just because the 23 isn't on point doesn't mean anything. Not every pair are the same. And to be honest alot of the gammas were ******.
k thanks for your suggestions. I'll be a little more sure once I get them in

the 23 on the first set of pics look a lil off to me(strecthed) and the material in the shoe collar doesnt look shiny either. but this could be good ol JB QC inspectors. good luck! mines looked shiny from the pics might be due to the flash.
this is what i said.

I should be getting them in tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Ill provide some nice very detailed pics so I can be sure that these are or are not(hopefully) GM. My thing is financially it wouldn't make sense for someone to buy one pair of GM and one pair of legit kicks and switch the boxes/receipts because if you're doing it in such a small scale ur basically paying resell on the GM one anyway so why go through all the trouble? Either way ill find out the answer soon enough. I would compare them to my xis but I wear a 13 so it doesn't really apply :lol:

Financially speaking, it makes sense if someone switched those shoes with a gm pair. They have their ways of getting a gm pair without paying resell price and u can too. I'm no expert but out of all the gamma blues i saw, the 23 is very suspicious. However, that may be due to the way the pictures were taken, maybe ask the seller to take better pictures of the 23???

My thing is financially it wouldn't make sense for someone to buy one pair of GM and one pair of legit kicks and switch the boxes/receipts because if you're doing it in such a small scale ur basically paying resell on the GM one anyway so why go through all the trouble?
It makes perfect sense man..IMHO he bought more than one pair of GMs.. He prob sold all of the rest to people who have no clue GMs even exist and didnt get an LC..They prob wore them on as soon as they came anyway and its a wrap at that point.. You on the other hand are asking questions and got an LC so he is prob willing to give up his personal receipt and box just to help complete this sale.. This would be my best guess..IDK. 

Im probably getting em in today and I'll take better pics

They just got in. Once I get home I'll provide the pics

K thanks. I'll leave a positive feedback for the dude.
Any more opinions on the shoes before I do so?

Last edited:
The 23 is pretty much the only thing in question for me, but if what the person said above is true, than I guess it is what it is. I'm assuming the cut of the sole on the toe box is not see through in person? It's a little bit see through in some of the pics, but I'm pretty sure that's just the lighting.

Reactions: alp
Ill check during halftime. I don't think so but I'll check just to be sure. As for the 23 if that's the only issue then I'll go with them being authentic. As I said gm pairs usually have more signs of it being gm then one thing

Dude, stop bugging. They're legit.
One of the biggest things to spot are that GM gammas the toe cap isn't as dark and you can see through it.

Dude, stop bugging. They're legit.
One of the biggest things to spot are that GM gammas the toe cap isn't as dark and you can see through it.
I'm not bugging, I just want to be sure, especially since ppl in here were saying GM after I paid the man. I'm going to leave him a positive feedback, they look legit to me

Back
Top Bottom