a lot of men have unnatural hatred towards the yambs

pimp.gif

EVERY......EVERY single dude I know with an MOB tattoo...has a baby momma.

Cleary dudes just say it because it sounds cool....
Or chicks just are attracted to dudes that don't put them first... which is kinda what i was saying earlier

Dudes say MOB, yet they use said money to buy **** that attracts the B's. Should be MCB for some of those dudes. :lol: Money cus of B's.

Really though, I get the sentiment: put yourself first, get your paper up and the women will chase you. But some of those dudes don't eem get the **** they're on parrot mode repeating.

I'd rather have a woman who was down when I was broke, watched me come up and stayed loyal, thus earning my loyalty.

Dudes say MOB, yet they use said money to buy **** that attracts the B's. Should be MCB for some of those dudes. :lol: Money cus of B's.

Really though, I get the sentiment: put yourself first, get your paper up and the women will chase you. But some of those dudes don't eem get the **** they're on parrot mode repeating.

I'd rather have a woman who was down when I was broke, watched me come up and stayed loyal, thus earning my loyalty.
This is the biggest thing I want in a lady, but that is becoming to be obsolete because some women legitimately don't know what they want!

Or chicks just are attracted to dudes that don't put them first... which is kinda what i was saying earlier

I think the most desired trait in dudes other then a billy club looking D is ambition and drive.

Knowing you're busy and trying to get **** done, i think there's sufficient satisfaction in the fact that you would make time for them.

No need for the whole badboy routine unless your really about that life. Down playing your feelings is ******ed.

I'm sure many dudes would like this but how many women are gonna be attracted to a broke dude?

I'm sure many dudes would like this but how many women are gonna be attracted to a broke dude?

A lot of them are, but a lot of dudes think they have to have a full swag kit to even holla and shoot themselves down before an attempt is made. Sure, having money helps, but bruh if your mouthpiece is dripping with Molasses, you can sell her on your vision and SHOW her the steps that you're taking.

If a dude is a bum with no plans, then I don't know what to tell him. :lol:

I have a hatred toward women in general because they give you their number, and then won't respond when you hit them up during the week. Or even flake on plans that were agreed upon previously.

I honestly think it's the "Americanized" women who pull crap like that. Chicks from other cultures have more of a "honor" and "respect" and wouldn't pull any funny business.

What are you a baby b? and what's your experience with "chicks from other cultures" with honor and respect?

I'll share the abridged version of my story.

This was in 08, so damn 7 years ago. Not saying I haven't moved on from this particular situation, but it was definitely that start of what made me not trust any female who isn't my mother.

Was with girl for 2 years. Sold a decent amount of my shoe collection to take her on a nice vacation to Disney world. She was a "nanny" for a family that had 3 kids, happily married couple in their early 40's. Well you already know where this is going, while we were in Florida, I found out she was banging the dad. That wrecked me for a long time.

Like I said, I'm over that particular relationship and have been for a long time, but ever since then, I haven't had a relationship last longer than 3-4 months. Even now I've been hanging out with this girl for 2 months, and am in no rush at all to make it serious, because I always know how these females act these days.

Social networking has totally ruined dating for me. Almost every girl these days just wants attention.

Oh, and why does every single girl I ever meet have anxiety issues, take prescription meds, and has migraine issues that they've had their entire life? EVERY girl i meet... it's weird.

Don't even get me started on the amount of girls I have come across who have NO personality. Too many girls just get by off their looks, and bring nothing else to the table.

Yeah bb is bad man. Those guys have zero clue. Make every lame NTer seem like Leo dicaprio in the woman department

THis thread is od and full of simps...this forum is full of dudes so of course women are going to be talked about.
It's no hate ..it's just the way it is.

If this forum was full of women don't you think the same thing would happen to men. Bunch of cornballs in here trying to get brownie points.

Last edited:
This is a sneaker message board so I'm sure there's a higher % of lames here vs the general public

NT =/= real life

$$$$$$$$

QFT

oh yeah did i say QFT

the age group of NT's demographic has to around 18 +/- 2-3years and i remember when i was that age i wasn't scoring to save my life. i thought $600 unkle/supreme/whatthedunks and nice clothes would pull em but yet my homie in $20 sperrys and levis bagged more than a shopping cart could carry. lol its 90% of the time you not them. and yeah there is a HUGH % of lames on here like any forum… Im a HUGE car fanatic and even the cats with nice cars/crazy engine swaps/etc are lame… thats kinda why i feel out the car meet scene cuz i knew outside of talking turbos, expensive rims and lowering cars, these guys had nothing going for them. thats why they Facebook page has nothing but materialistic things and other nonsenses of that nature that MAKE them "cool". So truth be told… a lot of cats here need to spend some time in the self improvement section of their favorite bookstore and read… I did it and man my life has def taken a different toll. Heck i bag chick with just 20 bucks and a smile. NO need to go out your way to bag them cuz once they see that u a sucka ooooh boy they gon take that and run with it… (ordering steak cuts they never heard of on the first date and ****) the frustration comes from not understanding the game like the first time i played Marvel vs Capcom 2/3 and didn't know the assist crossover attack to continue combos…i thought i was good since i grew up on street fighter lol but boy was i wrong lol the same applies to bagging women… know your game, perfect it, and dominate. PLAIN AND SIMPLE… i hope this makes sense to at least some of yalll… but ehhh BEST WISHES!!!!

$$$$$$$$

QFT

oh yeah did i say QFT

the age group of NT's demographic has to around 18 +/- 2-3years and i remember when i was that age i wasn't scoring to save my life. i thought $600 unkle/supreme/whatthedunks and nice clothes would pull em but yet my homie in $20 sperrys and levis bagged more than a shopping cart could carry. lol its 90% of the time you not them. and yeah there is a HUGH % of lames on here like any forum… Im a HUGE car fanatic and even the cats with nice cars/crazy engine swaps/etc are lame… thats kinda why i feel out the car meet scene cuz i knew outside of talking turbos, expensive rims and lowering cars, these guys had nothing going for them. thats why they Facebook page has nothing but materialistic things and other nonsenses of that nature that MAKE them "cool". So truth be told… a lot of cats here need to spend some time in the self improvement section of their favorite bookstore and read… I did it and man my life has def taken a different toll. Heck i bag chick with just 20 bucks and a smile. NO need to go out your way to bag them cuz once they see that u a sucka ooooh boy they gon take that and run with it… (ordering steak cuts they never heard of on the first date and ****) the frustration comes from not understanding the game like the first time i played Marvel vs Capcom 2/3 and didn't know the assist crossover attack to continue combos…i thought i was good since i grew up on street fighter lol but boy was i wrong lol the same applies to bagging women… know your game, perfect it, and dominate. PLAIN AND SIMPLE… i hope this makes sense to at least some of yalll… but ehhh BEST WISHES!!!!
not sure who this guy is, but he needs to post more

Last edited:
I have a hatred toward women in general because they give you their number, and then won't respond when you hit them up during the week. Or even flake on plans that were agreed upon previously.

I honestly think it's the "Americanized" women who pull crap like that. Chicks from other cultures have more of a "honor" and "respect" and wouldn't pull any funny business.

:lol: well there you have it

Yup

maybe your game is whack b.

Maybe but i think my looks alone and credentials stack fairly well against the competition.

You're wrong on that my man. I think it's just the modern dating scene. Social media and dating apps have changed the game.

Along with everything else these days it's that instant gratification. You need to bag a chick so quick these days it's unreal cause there's always another 50 dudes gassing her up in the inbox.

Social media is the problem. It did mess the game up. Back then it was AIM, now it's IG.

Homie out here smashing samurai chicks

Yeah, i be hittin' those too :lol:

His chicks would commit seppuku before leave one unanswered text.

For the general population that doesn't know what "Seppuku" is, could you care to explain?

Come on use google. Seppuku is like ritual suicide by using a sword to cut into your stomach

Lolol....

too many lames in the game causing 3rd string players to rise to the fame/ squares getting circles ran around em/ dudes paying for make up when the chicks always clown em/ he treats em like air he couldnt live without em/ paying for purses when he couldnt bag a yamb at the grocery/rocking loud colors to school with a sign in his chest that says #ihopeshenoticeme/

Back
Top Bottom