(A lot of Pics)Jordan Boxes!! IS IT TIME FOR A NEW ONE??

pimp.gif
I THINK EACH SHOE SHOULD COME WITH A DIFFERENT BOX..JUS LIKE THE 23'S , SPACE JAM'S,ETC..

If JB wanted to make us all go nuts he would release ACTUAL OG'S NIKE AND ALL WITH OG BOXES!!! That wold for sure be anarchy everywhere!

But to be back on topic I would also like to see a new box sometime soon and not just for "special" releases such as the SJ's and the anniversary's that seem to be coming out, etc...

The Box never mattered to me until I bought the LeBron VII's and the box is dope, I wanna see something like that. The Box doesnt matter compared to low quality kicks but that aside where do we keep our sneakers? and what do you see in your closet and if your like me scattered around your room lol

i kinda like the current box though but i guess it doesn't really matter that much cause its the shoe that you really are paying for
ohwell.gif

When it comes down to it, the box with Jordan's face on it was the best. Those boxes were around in a era where quality was on point. Everyone knows if you get a new pair of shoes in the mail or whatever and it has MJ's face on it, it has to be heat. Those days were when the best Retro's and Jordan's released, period.

Therefore the box with MJ's face gets my vote as best box.

I agree, I think it is time for JB to switch it up a little bit.

Nice, there sure have been a lot boxes. My favorite will always be the splatter box from V-VIIs.

In the back of my mind I was feeling that way. Wouldn't mind seeing a new box but either or, it doesn't matter. Its the shoes that count.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

When it comes down to it, the box with Jordan's face on it was the best. Those boxes were around in a era where quality was on point. Everyone knows if you get a new pair of shoes in the mail or whatever and it has MJ's face on it, it has to be heat. Those days were when the best Retro's and Jordan's released, period.

Therefore the box with MJ's face gets my vote as best box.

I agree, I think it is time for JB to switch it up a little bit.
Agreed, the new boxes with the shiny coating look cheap and tacky.

Edit: Are the Spacejam '09 boxes on the list? Don't forget those.

The worst were those CDP boxes. Had to go through like 5 steps just to get to your shoe
smh.gif

The best are the slide-out boxes like the OLNL or Raging Bulls pack. It's easy to take out the shoe even if the boxes are stacked that way. They need to switch it up to something like that.

Originally Posted by 35KD

The best are the slide-out boxes like the OLNL or Raging Bulls pack. It's easy to take out the shoe even if the boxes are stacked that way. They need to switch it up to something like that.

The only problem I have with the sliding boxes, are that you end up having 2-3 extra boxes laying everywhere per 1 shoe. 
laugh.gif

They should keep it plain and simple, OG box and lid. 

Originally Posted by teekay

The Box never mattered to me until I bought the LeBron VII's and the box is dope, I wanna see something like that. The Box doesnt matter compared to low quality kicks but that aside where do we keep our sneakers? and what do you see in your closet and if your like me scattered around your room lol

You're right about the Lebrons...the new VII box is dope! But the Lebron VII is packaged as an OG sig shoe..not a retro like most of what consumers buy from JB.

Aside from OG models from JB, the boxes we mostly see in our collection are from retro models. It would be nice to have a new box from JB, but what's more important is the quality...but then again, NT'ers don't care about quality for the most part, just as long as JB hits them off with an OG retro colorway.
laugh.gif

it's time for a change. they need to do a combination of the 94 and elephant print box.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

I wouldn't mind if they went with a new box. I think it's about time. However, I'm not putting the boxes on my feet so it's hardly a big deal.
Co-sign
agreed...but i guess the boxes do hold a little bit of nostalgia

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by teekay

You're right about the Lebrons...the new VII box is dope! But the Lebron VII is packaged as an OG sig shoe..not a retro like most of what consumers buy from JB.

Aside from OG models from JB, the boxes we mostly see in our collection are from retro models. It would be nice to have a new box from JB, but what's more important is the quality...but then again, NT'ers don't care about quality for the most part, just as long as JB hits them off with an OG retro colorway.
laugh.gif
True man. 
I just recon seeing as MJ is retired it would be cool for some shots off him wearing the shoe on the court in his prime or something to bring back some nostalgia. But hey who cares it is just the box after all 
laugh.gif

I just watched the February KATC video.

The Air Jordan 2010 Box is dope, that should be the box from now on.

Personally, I like the boxes. They remind me of the era in which the shoes were made. I hope they don't start retro-ing boxes.

Back
Top Bottom