A Ma Maniere AJ1

So this is what it’s come to in the shoe game?

How fast can you draw a box around a funking cat?

…it’s all darkness.

37139A35-C564-4E7E-9B95-64C01B4A9D0F.gif
Unless you got the…

1637884172064.gif

Yet people go on slow mobile speed n expect to cop?

So you're telling me the brainbuster was to be on Google Fiber 2Gbps service (a service available in only about 10 cities nationwide), wired directly into your phone, PC, Mac, iPad, etc? Really? That's what Roszko's advice was? No wonder you're impressed with his "knowledge".

I’m in Cali so with no tax it was practically a wash, I’ll take that shipping all day if it was a fair release like this. First time I saw that was with Union 1s and I hesitated for a moment but obviously that would’ve been stupid to pass for that reason

Same here. I’m in ny we get taxed on everything so I’m cool just paying for shipping on these as they would have come out to 225 anyway. Just glad I didn’t have to goat or stock x

Low key, I got the plane, no trouble 🤷🏾‍♂️😂
I got the 3 cat in 1. Then got the propeller plane. Finally got through on the jet.
It's not a secret. Everyone knows how to get it.
U seem to hate him. That’s cool. But the dude did tell people not to panick or spam refresh n just take it easy with the box drawing. N you don’t need to be on fiber net. Just a decent net that doesn’t take 30 sec to load a page. I was in check out wait after 30 sec. I’ll admit I got practice from union/ j3/ social status dunk so I know what to expect.

I’m still kinda salty about this release. Not that I didn’t cop, but that I never had a chance too. Someone posted a link to the AMM raffle page for the 1s like 10 minutes before release and said just hit refresh. So I spent 5 minutes on the wrong page to begin just refreshing wondering why nothing was coming up. Only to realize the page had nothing to do with the release. By the time I was able cart there was already a 40 minute wait. Not gonna lie I’m feeling some type of way lol

I’m still kinda salty about this release. Not that I didn’t cop, but that I never had a chance too. Someone posted a link to the AMM raffle page for the 1s like 10 minutes before release and said just hit refresh. So I spent 5 minutes on the wrong page to begin just refreshing wondering why nothing was coming up. Only to realize the page had nothing to do with the release. By the time I was able cart there was already a 40 minute wait. Not gonna lie I’m feeling some type of way lol
Raffle page? It was never a raffle. Just main page would’ve been better.

I was sitting in a conference call and managed to hit somehow lol. Just refreshed the a ma site without the password string and the captcha drawing was nice to me on first try. Had a 3 minute wait and was in and out.

paid resale for the 3s for both my girl and I. Actually on the hunt for another pair of 3:nerd:

some of yall definitely over exaggerated the "easiness" of copping. Just because you got lucky with a 1 time try captcha AND a short queue, doesn't mean it was the same for everyone. I'm pretty good at copping manual and I know what I'm doing when it comes to these kind of releases, and even being super quick myself with quick captcha, the earliest queue I got was 9 minutes. On my other devices that went into queue the same time as my 9 min one, I still got 20-30 minute wait on my other devices.

The original AMM Jordan page came up "raffle closed" if you had it bookmarked. My girl tried and that's what happened to her.

Its never easy for manual users, it’s all luck. This first online drop Ive hit in a while, already prepared myself for SNKRS L

some of yall definitely over exaggerated the "easiness" of copping. Just because you got lucky with a 1 time try captcha AND a short queue, doesn't mean it was the same for everyone. I'm pretty good at copping manual and I know what I'm doing when it comes to these kind of releases, and even being super quick myself with quick captcha, the earliest queue I got was 9 minutes. On my other devices that went into queue the same time as my 9 min one, I still got 20-30 minute wait on my other devices.
Yea so much of it is luck. 3 extra seconds loading a page, having to do catchall twice, etc. The extra 10 seconds can be the difference in 1 minute wait and 18 minutes wait. It's 10% skill, 90% luck.

Not tryna complain but you folks in the US have it real good. Y'all get every release and there's no tax in some states.

Canadians get shafted on any hyped releases. We get the least amount of stock and a lot of the times, we don't even get a release up here.

Even if you do get lucky and win something, you have to pay taxes, international shipping, and duties/customs. On top of that, Nike f'ed us by putting in region specific shipping restrictions:angry:
Imagine If MJ Played In The CBL…

same happened to me, for the first 2 minutes….got in cart and pass captcha by 11:03 and still had a 23 minute wait. I think I would’ve hit if I would’ve refreshed the main page

https://www.a-ma-maniere.com/pages/jordan-landing-page. it was this page. At the time of release it said “raffle closed” at the bottom of the page.

keep in mind the password page went up 15 minutes before release. When the site went live, and I went to that page it was covered in the Jordan 1 images so it looked like I was in the right place. But there were no links on the page at all. The “a ma maniere” logo in the top right corner didn’t even act as a home button. By the time i navigated back to the home page the website was already loading slow as hell.

Back
Top Bottom