A Ma Maniere AJ1

My in store raffle pair finally came in and I'm in love with them!

Attachments

• DSC_5819.jpeg
    DSC_5819.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_5820.jpeg
    DSC_5820.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_5822.jpeg
    DSC_5822.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_5826.jpeg
    DSC_5826.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC_5829.jpeg
    DSC_5829.jpeg
    212.9 KB · Views: 177
I’m unsure if I should bother emailing them. To be fair it did say give 8-10 business days. Got both of the social status dunks relatively fast compared to this

I emailed them last night regarding my order.
It doesn’t show up on my account or order history which I found weird.
This morning they shipped.

i dont see it in my order history either. i'm not too concerned about the shipping delays, bc its affecting pretty much everyone these days. i'm just annoyed that AMM charged $25.

UPS Label created with expected delivery today.. so not receiving today. Also doesn’t show in order history.

Finally happy to have them in hand... was a bit worried at first. The order from A Ma Maniere shop didn't go out until the 29th when some of you guys already had them from the drop. UPS had them out for delivery yesterday but then I got a message saying "The company or receiver name is incorrect, this will delay delivery until information is updated". Turns out UPS can't figure out where your house is if somehow "Apt #3D" is put before your street address smh. Anyways....loving these and the quality is fantastic.

IMG_8847.jpg

Can anyone post a picture of what these look like with regular white laces? Not a fan of waxed laces or sail laces and debating on these?

These are really nice in hand! I am liking the cracked leather on these more than the Jordan 4 Taupe Hazes because the color is light, so if some of it flake off it will not be noticeable AND because the entire upper expect for the ankle collar, wings logo and swoosh have that same material. The Jordan 4s had a mix of suede and cracked leather and it just did not look right IMO. Also, I am feeling the slight tea rose pink in the midsole. It brings a different color to the shoe and it looks good with the burgundy and cream.

20211201_115926.jpg
y'all are making me need these, smh

For those that have these, how is the fit? I remember there was some talk in the 3s thread about tts vs half size down.

Back
Top Bottom