A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

IMG_20210502_082842.jpg

I don’t blame U….Same here and I lucked up cause my seller confirmed, and shipped the shoes the same day, now I’m just waiting on GOAT to verify and ship. I could of saved some money though by going through eBay but I heard they're slower than StockX with their verification process. 😕
BA60862E-6B96-4DC9-8517-DBD8EA22CDDF.png

It depends. Recently I grabbed the raging Bull 5s on eBay. Brought on a Saturday and I had the shoes by that following Friday. But when I copped the cool grey 3s that took FOREVER like literally 3 weeks for them to ship. I think it depends on the time of year. Goat has been fast. I should have these by the end of the week either Thursday or Friday.

I actually spend more on ebay than I do stockX or Goat. It's typically much cheaper and I am never in a rush to get really anything since the pandemic started. I probably have 20+ DS other sneakers on top of the 100 I already have barely worn.

Patience and perspective has really shifted for me since I also don't do much post-covid.

I ended up getting a 10% discount from ebay for them delaying the shipping on some airmax I bought a couple weeks back. I used that to help offset the ridiculously high resell price on these the other day.

Ended up paying 550 outta pocket. It's still too much for a shoe but like others have said this is a candidate for sneaker of the year to me.

Also love what the Whittaker group is doing. Love to see black shops like AMM and Union shine in the culture. Resell or not I had to have these.

AMM AF1 is one of my favorite recent pickups as well.

It depends. Recently I grabbed the raging Bull 5s on eBay. Brought on a Saturday and I had the shoes by that following Friday. But when I copped the cool grey 3s that took FOREVER like literally 3 weeks for them to ship. I think it depends on the time of year. Goat has been fast. I should have these by the end of the week either Thursday or Friday.

Goat definitely has been quick as of late. Ordered a couple pairs of kicks recently and had them within a week time on both.

eBay is still better than all these other platforms.

You get to see the actual shoe/pair you'll be getting. You can negotiate/low ball on eBay where you can't on Goat and StockX.

You can communicate with the actual person you're buying the shoes from.

eBay is still better than all these other platforms.

You get to see the actual shoe/pair you'll be getting. You can negotiate/low ball on eBay where you can't on Goat and StockX.

You can communicate with the actual person you're buying the shoes from.
That's the plus

Seller has shipped to Goat. 13.5W at 670. Think he might have been waiting to see if the price moved again but they are en-route to authentication. Price may go down, but I just needed to have these. Took Ls on every shoe this year that was high on my lost (UB 1 and 4s, these, and the Silver Toes), these were not escaping me as long as they went down into the 6s... might go lower but I couldnt chance it after what happened with the OW4s last year. That one stung also. Same happened with muslin OW5s. Not taking any chances.

If the guy is right about more pairs and a significant downturn in price as a result, I will definitely double up. I already have bids for a second pair lol

If nobody resold then many of us never would have the chance to obtain pairs.

The logic of these people paying ridiculous resale prices is something that doesn’t compute in my mind. Don’t pay the prices and in turn the prices won’t be high or maybe one day you can walk into a store and buy off the shelf. :wow:
There should be a boycott on buying resale kicks.

With all the **** that’s happened over the past few years I believe anything can happen. Flying pigs and all.

And a lot of that **** you’re referring to are probably not positive occurrences lol

The logic of these people paying ridiculous resale prices is something that doesn’t compute in my mind. Don’t pay the prices and in turn the prices won’t be high or maybe one day you can walk into a store and buy off the shelf. :wow:
There should be a boycott on buying resale kicks.

And if coke was cooked without the garbage, we'd all have the top dollars

Back
Top Bottom