A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Mine touched down yesterday from the online FCFS release. Size 11M. Went half size down and they’re perfect.

10A15162-1905-4A94-9019-6D9324B85589.jpeg

I've learned from buying a lot of things in general. Hype creates FOMO & you want it now but almost 9 times out of 10 the price comes down a bit after the hype dies down.
Not saying this works for everything but I've learned to wait a bit before I buy right after they dropped/shipped until they become prominently in hand.
Bought many a kicks that were hundreds cheaper a week later after I buy then they show up soon after & it kinds takes some of the joy when you know could have saved money.

Buuut it could be a Travis shoe type deal & stay at a price for a min and then just sky rocket. That being a multi-release show & this being a stand-alone release being the difference. These will go up but after all the pairs dry up to the people who actually want them. IMO.
You did better than me. I thought these would do like other releases and hold +700 on release date, dip maybe $100 9nce pairs start coming in and then hit $1k. I was wrong 🤣🤣🤣. Cancelled my SX bid but forgot about my GOAT bid at $755. Was with my baby sister for her birthday and forgot to cancel that one. Seeing them at $475 definitely hurts. What hurts more is sold my University Gold/Wu Game 12s to pay for these. Had I waited I could have kept them. Legit one of my favorite releases last year and I got them for $130 out the door using FLX gift cards I earned. BUT, I had made my mind up that I was getting this if I could get them for around 7 or less and already earmarked which pairs I'd sell to get them. You never know these days. I don't think anyone saw them going for less than 5. These are almost doing what the Frag 3s did and these are waaaaaay better than those.

Frag 3s are an absolute joke. They took everything great about the 3 and diminished it all. Complete opposite of these AMMs, which perfectly accentuate every detail of what makes 3s incredible (outside of the EP, of course. But, the suede is such a nice adjustment regardless.)

You did better than me. I thought these would do like other releases and hold +700 on release date, dip maybe $100 9nce pairs start coming in and then hit $1k. I was wrong 🤣🤣🤣. Cancelled my SX bid but forgot about my GOAT bid at $755. Was with my baby sister for her birthday and forgot to cancel that one. Seeing them at $475 definitely hurts. What hurts more is sold my University Gold/Wu Game 12s to pay for these. Had I waited I could have kept them. Legit one of my favorite releases last year and I got them for $130 out the door using FLX gift cards I earned. BUT, I had made my mind up that I was getting this if I could get them for around 7 or less and already earmarked which pairs I'd sell to get them. You never know these days. I don't think anyone saw them going for less than 5. These are almost doing what the Frag 3s did and these are waaaaaay better than those.
I mean you never know what any shoe, item or even stock is going to do but I had a feeling that these weren’t going to stay that high at initial release. If they did then, it is what it is. If they do drop to the price I like I’ll grab a pair or two lol.

like it’s been said before, if you were willing to spend that amount on them before they dropped then obviously you had it so you can’t Monday night quarterback your decision I suppose. The selling of other personal, “grailed”kicks, is a no-no for me. If I want something ima keep it & then just find a way for the other thing. But to each his own. It may be you didn’t really want those 12’s lol

Last edited:
not bad. was hoping for even more flop. Insert Lebron or Messi gifs

300 would be the ticket

Im sure you could pull that through eBay, if you’re willing to deal with their process.

Frag 3s are an absolute joke. They took everything great about the 3 and diminished it all. Complete opposite of these AMMs, which perfectly accentuate every detail of what makes 3s incredible (outside of the EP, of course. But, the suede is such a nice adjustment regardless.)

Simplicity was the goal with the Frag 3s and keeping that in mind, they were executed rather well (top 5 of 2020 imo). AMM just took another approach pairing different materials with an on-trend vintage feel and pulled it off well. Different strokes for different folks I guess

Simplicity was the goal with the Frag 3s and keeping that in mind, they were executed rather well (top 5 of 2020 imo). AMM just took another approach pairing different materials with an on-trend vintage feel and pulled it off well. Different strokes for different folks I guess

They completely disrespected the design of the 3. They don’t even look like a 3.

Back
Top Bottom