A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

These are amazing, pair from AMM came in-I’m seriously considering selling other pairs so I can double up and keep one pair DS.. They also smell amazing lol

3FCFDEA4-BC84-4D02-824B-5A9B19091F4A.jpeg

0D5A2D3C-57A4-4FDD-96B8-B2584C745E12.jpeg

1C7AFC7E-0B47-4358-AE73-77BA46261C54.jpeg

A6F776BE-24CD-40CA-8E11-4DE6046F027F.jpeg

Bro, you're a Jordan "Stan" and hate all of it as well. Nothing but negativity. ****.

Have you seen your own posts around here? You been coming at others as well, for no reason. Come in here and talk about the shoes, how great they are, how much you don’t like em, whatever I don’t care... just stop making this personal.

Lol this guy came at me in defense of Yeezys 🤣

Typical Yeezy Stan.

I'm stan of sneakers I like, why should I only be loyal to one brand? It's not like any of these brands are paying me or even seeding me pairs lol Plenty of amazing designs to appreciate across the board right now but if you want to limit yourself for whatever reason, go on ahead.

I'm stan of sneakers I like, why should I only be loyal to one brand? It's not like any of these brands are paying me or even seeding me pairs lol Plenty of amazing designs to appreciate across the board right now but if you want to limit yourself for whatever reason, go on ahead.

🤣 I wasn’t even talking about you.

So these prices on SX don’t seem so bad, I missed the entire release hoopla but a shoe of this quality normally goes for more or am I wrong?

My guess is, based on the number of people who seemingly hit, they produced more pairs of this release vs a lot of other collabs. They did this with the Social Status 6s from a few years back as well but these are obviously a more popular design. I do think resale will go up though since these are VERY clean and wearable (hence why I'm seriously considering doubling up at resale, despite hitting at retail lol) and future prices will be pretty insane.

Yeah, you're right, back to the shoes. I'm just ready to get movement on my shipment. These are too nice. Can't wait to get them in hand.

Back to the shoes. Hope the prices keep dipping, so I can double up. Ya'll trippin' saying these are boring white shoes. Keep lyin' to yourselves!

I 100% agree with you! Anyone on the fence about these should seriously consider paying resale if you can get at/around the $400 mark. when they bottom out I'm not one to typically hype up a shoe but these are phenomenal in hand.

My guess is, based on the number of people who seemingly hit, they produced more pairs of this release vs a lot of other collabs. They did this with the Social Status 6s from a few years back as well but these are obviously a more popular design. I do think resale will go up though since these are VERY clean and wearable (hence why I'm seriously considering doubling up at resale, despite hitting at retail lol) and future prices will be pretty insane.

Im shocked tbh, I didn’t even bother trying or even looking at prices because I thought this would be a $1k shoe. Now Im thinking I’ll actually pay market price.

Back to the shoes. Hope the prices keep dipping, so I can double up. Ya'll trippin' saying these are boring white shoes. Keep lyin' to yourselves!

Nah they boring fam, but the quality is phenomenal

This that sneaker you pull out once in a while when you wanna do the bohemian earth tone flex

Or if you hot stepping at the Catalina wine mixer

Back
Top Bottom