A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I missed these unfortunately but was able to find these for $225 as a consolation
04EB3FD3-15CA-44AB-8D6D-05827D9E92F9.jpeg

prices slowly creeping on stockx.. next thurs prices will creep more when people realize snkrs is just a waste of time n for resellers to make lunch monies

prices still going down imma slide my offer in Friday. Im already at 380 and I want less.

Some of y’all Just want people to pay more.... hold the line it’s not even payday for most and the more pairs out Monday. The lowest they will hit is next week.

That or there is no interest in a 13 at all lol.

I’ve literally been trying to make sense of this.

Why would a broke cat want to spend more?

Pardon me if I’m completely missing something.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with his statement, but I will say this though. Some of the brokest folks I've known were the worst when it comes to managing money and knowing when and how to spend it.

Union 1’s were 600 one week.

Next week they were 1200+

Don’t know what u cats talkin bout.

It wasn't $600 for only one week. I remember the time frame for this drop vividly.

It was about $600ish till the end of the year since it dropped. I bought OG Black FOG 1's (resell price) first, because I only had money for one at the time due to holiday/family expenses and I saw that prices were stable, so just needed to get through the year.

But once January hit it was a $1000+ and I didn't want to pay that much so it was a wrap. The very 1st sale for my size was $666 on Stock X.

PO

Back
Top Bottom