A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

2nd pair just arrived.. Honestly, if resale prices keep dropping, I’m going to go for a 3rd and 4th pair… This is one of the best retro+, non-OG cw releases I’ve ever seen.

9A6A1801-00B6-47F1-8EC2-74893A0EB3C2.jpeg

859928E7-3463-42B0-B87C-989FAF8604AD.jpeg

1ED040D7-48DD-4B9F-8030-284269250636.jpeg

Some people are very sick right now. But, at least they have the shoes. 😂

You got that right, the part about at least they have the shoes. The first pair I ordered from SX more than a week ago, the seller never shipped. So SX had to find me a new seller (who probably peed their pants since prices had dropped $60 from I what I first paid), and I finally just got tracking an hour ago and it says the pair will be here ... on Tuesday next week. At this point I don't even care about having paid a bit too much, I just want the shoes already LOL

2nd pair just arrived.. Honestly, if resale prices keep dropping, I’m going to go for a 3rd and 4th pair… This is one of the best retro+, non-OG cw releases I’ve ever seen.

9A6A1801-00B6-47F1-8EC2-74893A0EB3C2.jpeg

859928E7-3463-42B0-B87C-989FAF8604AD.jpeg

1ED040D7-48DD-4B9F-8030-284269250636.jpeg

Couldn't agree with you more, brotha. These are damn near perfect for a III, to my eyes. The only two small things I would change if I could would be, Jumpmans on both tongues and the purple-painted section of the midsole being matte instead of glossy. I'm glad Nike/JB at least improved the III mold before these came along, though. I'm sure I'll be even more hyped when I finally see them in person.

You got that right, the part about at least they have the shoes. The first pair I ordered from SX more than a week ago, the seller never shipped. So SX had to find me a new seller (who probably peed their pants since prices had dropped $60 from I what I first paid), and I finally just got tracking an hour ago and it says the pair will be here ... on Tuesday next week. At this point I don't even care about having paid a bit too much, I just want the shoes already LOL

Couldn't agree with you more, brotha. These are damn near perfect for a III, to my eyes. The only two small things I would change if I could would be, Jumpmans on both tongues and the purple-painted section of the midsole being matte instead of glossy. I'm glad Nike/JB at least improved the III mold before these came along, though. I'm sure I'll be even more hyped when I finally see them in person.

Dude you’re going to love them! My main problem with this release is it makes me mad that we don’t get this kind of quality on every retro release. Like these make those 2018 BC3s look like Taobao AliExpress Buy1Get1 iOffer specials.

It’s important to say I said it was one of the best retro+ cws I’d be insane to say these are better than BC3s or something lol
Lol ok we good then
Dude you’re going to love them! My main problem with this release is it makes me mad that we don’t get this kind of quality on every retro release. Like these make those 2018 BC3s look like Taobao AliExpress Buy1Get1 iOffer specials.

We have to go back to at least 2003 if not 1994 III retros to find one as good as this pair overall. I'm not talking about only colorway, but shape etc. No III RETRO of the past decade-plus has been worth a crap, which is why I've bought exactly zero of them. And like I've said, the III is probably my favorite model (in OG form, that is) alongside the XI.

We have to go back to at least 2003 if not 1994 III retros to find one as good as this pair overall. I'm not talking about only colorway, but shape etc. No III RETRO of the past decade-plus has been worth a crap, which is why I've bought exactly zero of them. And like I've said, the III is probably my favorite model (in OG form, that is) alongside the XI.
I didn't realize you meant shape and whatnot, I thought we were strictly talking colorways. I don't have these in hand yet so can't speak on that.

Union 1's worked out if you didn't wait too long. Only shoe that didn't work out being patient was the Travis 1 highs. It only went up lol

I will forever be convinced that the TS1’s were an elaborate hedge-fund type scheme by StockX to keep prices inflated. You could not find that shoe at any point below $700 before it mysteriously climbed back up.

Just pulled the trigger for a men’s size 12 at $415 on SX. I’m comfortable with that price even if it dips a little but can’t imagine it’ll fall too much more.

Back
Top Bottom