A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Are there fakes out in the states at this time? About to pay resell on a local pairs.
probably not yet. and the toebox gives them away quick.

also. i think snkrs eu dropping em cuz fewer pairs went overseas. they have kids sizes loaded supposedly for snkrs eu. 5/22.

i dont believe they will drop on snkrs usa in a week.... but who knows.

Last edited:
Just to end up sad.

Almost as funny as cats sittin around waiting to hit on restocks.

Right? I guarantee you the same ppl drop way more than resale on multiple pairs that are nowhere as good as these. This release is a unicorn (like Union 1s) so anyone on the fence should seriously consider moving a DS pair they don’t care about to get these when resale hits its lowest point (especially when resale prices for other shoes, even past GR releases, across the board are so high) since I guarantee you these AMMs will be highly coveted in the future.

I’m wishing on a supernova baby to drive these damn prices down
3186BF5E-E885-460F-9E84-3E78FF33E12C.jpeg

idk about these being mass faked, yet alone to a good shape.

ive only seen one factory/one version. the box and sleeve were fairly nice. shoe shape sucked.

it all depends on who has the build specs/material list, and hype. just dont see it with this shoe.

these were more complex to make than the frag 3. it would take travis scott dunk/jordan 1 levels of hype to get a lot better versions from more factories.

idk about these being mass faked, yet alone to a good shape.

ive only seen one factory/one version. the box and sleeve were fairly nice. shoe shape sucked.

it all depends on who has the build specs/material list, and hype. just dont see it with this shoe.

these were more complex to make than the frag 3. it would take travis scott dunk/jordan 1 levels of hype to get a lot better versions from more factories.
these will be like union 4 where it will be fakes massively... they wont get close to 1:1 tho..

current factory that makes em has too many flaws.

Back
Top Bottom