A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Hold up, tf are these?

87691C07-A415-4EF3-B8CD-24BE58F65EAF.png

Missing something ???

81CDD7C9-3518-45A3-B5C0-44D2F03C89BC.jpeg

My pair just came in today from GOAT and they are slightly large. I took a chance and went true to size since it seemed to be 50-50 on whether to go down a size or not.

They arent too big but I usually never tie my 3s. These would have to be tied for sure. Any options on how to get these a bit more snug?

My pair just came in today from GOAT and they are slightly large. I took a chance and went true to size since it seemed to be 50-50 on whether to go down a size or not.

They arent too big but I usually never tie my 3s. These would have to be tied for sure. Any options on how to get these a bit more snug?

Just buy a new set of insoles and double up.

Thick socks or a bigger insole?

I felt like the satin liner + slightly big fit made the shoe squeak when I walked but thick socks helped with that and the fit. I was mixed at first but I think TTS is best

I think most of the paper hand/lunch money resellers dumped their pairs already

I think we've seen the bottom, but I dont think the ceiling will be that high either

So let me get this right……Over the past few years whenever there is a limited release of a Hype sneaker the “F&F”, Bots, Backdoor Bandits, and 10% of the general public hit on the shoes. People have been complaining about these release processes and non bot protection for a few years now, Which has allowed the resellers to jack prices and control the resell market.

We praised the release process and Anti-Bot preventions A Ma Maniére took with this release. Now that there is a possible future release on the sites that we have been complaining about for years for their lack of BOT prevention, process, and backdooring i.e… SNKRS (US SNKRS release still not confirmed) , Livestock, FTL, Etc…. some of y’all are holding out on paying the low resell thinking these sites will give you a better chance than what we previously had with the A Ma Maniére process?!?! Maybe I’m high (I AM) but once more pairs are released to the Bots, and Backdoor Bettys through these BS sites won’t resellers drive the prices back up because it would be the final release?!?!

Yes and no.

People are holding out paying resell now because there's still a chance to hit retail so it just makes sense to wait. If they miss then they can immediately go buy on the resale market while it's still priced low.

And theoretically, the more pairs being available in the market just means more undercutting which will temporarily drive the price down.

Hype works in mysterious ways. A lot of times demand for a shoe can be high just because the stock numbers are low (very limited), but as soon as people realize there are more pairs than originally thought, the demand for that particular shoe lowers and those people begin looking elsewhere for the next limited shoe.

Browsed the last handful of pages but didn't come to any conclusion though so I'll just ask.. TTS or half down?

Back
Top Bottom