A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

20210623_062227.jpg

Broke mine out today. Women's sz 14. I wear a men's 13 and these feel 1/2 sz big. Super comfy though.
i got the 14.5 from SNKRS, lil big but nothing thicker socks cant fix

from the original sender?

i don’t recall ever seeing that just the regular ole shipping label. Will check Friday when my pair arrives to see if this one has something on it

If it shipped DHL then it’s international…Only way I’ve ever known on orders I’ve done…UPS and FedEx for the domestic stuff…

Probably should have gone a half size down, probably will just use insole. Half size down dropped in price though, so I'm tempted.

I put insoles in my joints and kept it pushing. More comfort and the padding makes up for the space. These gutted collars really have 3s feeling larger.

THIS. I always go TTS and if they fit a tad bigger adding an insole is always the play. Should have known to go half size down due to the quilt interior but its burned me before on some 3s so stuck with the norm

I went half size down and they're perfect. With white shoes, and especially 3s i try to get the best, snug fit as possible. Being a 11.5, white shoes already look like boats on me. Don't need no extra boatage.

Damn. These grew on me… may have to pull the trigger. y’all got on any more foot pics

Back
Top Bottom