A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

the address is on the sticker thats on the shipping box

from the original sender?

i don’t recall ever seeing that just the regular ole shipping label. Will check Friday when my pair arrives to see if this one has something on it
If it shipped DHL then it’s international…Only way I’ve ever known on orders I’ve done…UPS and FedEx for the domestic stuff…

just got an update on Griffey AM90s I ordered cpl weeks ago and they’re coming DHL which shows me they are coming from Australia lol. That’s StockX

I wonder where my Legend Blue lows came from I got on GOAT while back because it took almost a month to get those through the whole process but my box didn’t have anything special on it to show overseas but someone did say that’s where they probably came from. And it came to me UPS

Goat also has been real lax on their “3 day ship” window. They gave that seller a week n half to ship :smh: they were quick to cancel me twice on day 3, now I usually just ship em out same day or next

Anyone wondering sizing if you wanna be safe just get your TTS and if it’s big then get an insole or something.

Sizing down is risky if you’re unsure. My experience I’m best in a 12.5 in most shoes now but my first pair of these I got in April were a 12, so .5 down. They fit and snug but not too snug. I got that size because all my other 3 were size 12 but I’ve worn em enough so maybe they’re broken in

I like some room in my toe box so this next pair I’m getting today is a 12.5 (tts). we’ll see

Too much toe room for me TTS. Half down is money over here.

Depends on the width. I wear 12.5 usually, I can do 12 in AMM3, but it's a bit tight on the sides. The 12.5 is def roomier upfront, maybe half a size, but it fits well on the side. I do like the sleeker shape of a 12, but not sure they will break in enough to be comfortable in width

Anyone wondering sizing if you wanna be safe just get your TTS and if it’s big then get an insole or something.

Sizing down is risky if you’re unsure. My experience I’m best in a 12.5 in most shoes now but my first pair of these I got in April were a 12, so .5 down. They fit and snug but not too snug. I got that size because all my other 3 were size 12 but I’ve worn em enough so maybe they’re broken in

I like some room in my toe box so this next pair I’m getting today is a 12.5 (tts). we’ll see

Let me know. I have a similar experience and same sizes. I do mostly 12.5 in J1 and J4, they fit a bit roomier. The 12 fits tight in width.

Complex Top 10 Sneakers of 2021....so far.

1 AMM Jordan 3
2 Trophy Room X Jordan 1
3 Supreme X Nike SB Dunk Low
4 Nike SB Dunk Low What the P-Rod
5 Undefeated X Kobe V Protro HOF
6 Adidas Yeezy 450
7 TS X Jordan 6
8 BB X Adidas Forum Low
9 Nike Air Max 90 Bacon
10 Bodega X NB 990v3

Complex Top 10 Sneakers of 2021....so far.

1 AMM Jordan 3
2 Trophy Room X Jordan 1
3 Supreme X Nike SB Dunk Low
4 Nike SB Dunk Low What the P-Rod
5 Undefeated X Kobe V Protro HOF
6 Adidas Yeezy 450
7 TS X Jordan 6
8 BB X Adidas Forum Low
9 Nike Air Max 90 Bacon
10 Bodega X NB 990v3
:lol: TR DEFINITELY AINT TOP 5

Lol at 450 because those got clowned by everyone

honestly the slide should be up there

Depends on the width. I wear 12.5 usually, I can do 12 in AMM3, but it's a bit tight on the sides. The 12.5 is def roomier upfront, maybe half a size, but it fits well on the side. I do like the sleeker shape of a 12, but not sure they will break in enough to be comfortable in width
This is why sizing advice is useless on here, other than for the odd shoe here and there that has legit wackball sizing, like Huaraches. I don't have wide feet, so width is never an issue for me in Nikes/Jordans. When I tried on my .5 down in these, I was happier. And as you mention, the smaller size/fit makes them look a bit sleeker, too. I'll keep wearing my first pair that's my TTS 11 before I switch to the 10.5s, though. May as well beat them into the ground LOL

Both had huge potential and both releases were massive embarrassments for Nike. Neither belongs on a top 10 unless we’re listing botched releases.

I don’t know what some of y’all are on. Carmine 6s are classic and beautiful. Trash Room 1s are not attractive at all.

A small percentage of them had pink on the midsole, but the vast majority of pairs were perfectly fine and awesome.

Nah frfr I can’t stop wearing these…..especially when I doubled up and got a pair on ice!!! ALL SUMMER 2021‼
7F372D7A-F69C-48F8-851A-1DF78BA2B904.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom