A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I’m actually not that upset that I haven’t hit yet. Seeing so many of yall hit shows me how fair they made this release and I respect it. This is one of the most fair releases we have seen in a very long time. Props to AMM.

now let’s see if they can do this online release well.

Did anyone win a M7.5?

Just seems like all big sizes atm for general went out..

Congrats to all so far
lmao, all the smaller sizes are probably cooked from the female early raffle. you should have gone for a bigger size so you can trade or sell for your size.

i have no intention of wearing them so i went for a men's 11.5 and got an email early in the morning. have a few trades in mind for them.

lmao, all the smaller sizes are probably cooked from the female early raffle. you should have gone for a bigger size so you can trade or sell for your size.

i have no intention of wearing them so i went for a men's 11.5 and got an email early in the morning. have a few trades in mind for them.

PM me if selling I need a 11.5!

Not of nothing the only real hope y’all have is if they release general raffle pairs like they did in store pairs.

waves by the day up until release date. If we don’t hear of no one getting a W later today and or tomorrow it’s cooked.

I’m leaning toward cooked cause they still have an online release to do as well.

yaa good point honestly but ya just never know

i just never enter anything other than my size

either way ill have these.. just sold off my 7.5 black reflective 350s recently

these a big need

Can someone explain- the draw is still open on AMM, so what raffle are the winners today from?

I was a bit out of the loop on this release

Can someone explain- the draw is still open on AMM, so what raffle are the winners today from?

I was a bit out of the loop on this release

* draw is closed (closed last night at 10p)
* they said winners will be notified up to 24 hours after the raffle ended
* also said that ALL winners will be notified by the 21st
* official online release on the 21st at 12noon est

The timer on the raffle never matched when they’re Instagram post said it would end. Neither did the entry requirements.

They owe you a pair.
Inbox dry….To add insult to injury wifey bought mad cereal(all the good ish) and NO milk
C3492F88-5E34-4DF6-B214-331FDD4720C4.gif

Back
Top Bottom